What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind telling me where our empress is residing? Its not islamabad is it?.....aur pagal madam its summer no one flys kite in summer.....i suggest you visit some areas of islamabad you will feel like home, the cafes, the new mall, the culture and oh my all time favourite fake amreeki accent

Lmaoooooo yes I am for now but dear you should've known. Didn't bilawal report back to you xD lolol
Lmfaôooooooooooooooooooooo yes yes I will, just I wish I had people my age you know n something productive to do. Like the first couple of days were fun bc everyone visited....but now its like nothing to do but watch movies until next week lol hbu? What are you up to these days?:P

Lmaoooooo yes I am for now but dear you should've known. Didn't bilawal report back to you xD lolol
Lmfaôooooooooooooooooooooo yes yes I will, just I wish I had people my age you know n something productive to do. Like the first couple of days were fun bc everyone visited....but now its like nothing to do but watch movies until next week lol hbu? What are you up to these days?:P
@Marshmallow can give you some company...::meeting:....that idiot bilo started chanting bibi zinda hai bibi zinda hai while he was at d-chowk :pissed:....productive...yeah right when two people with same age meet up nothing productive comes out of it.....it simply hala gula.....am in islamabad enjoying my holidays.....father is here too ...and he keeps me busy with his work :( friends are busy with exams.....the next one in army is posted somewhere

Last edited by a moderator:
The string always leaves cuts on my hands besides no one here to teach me how to ;). Lol haha you'd be surprised at half of the things they have here, no wonder the taliban is after them XD lololol
Oh that's nice...so you just going to relax after this? :P you're gonna get bored loser haha

Thats too bad its a lot of fun. :D
Well I will just have to see for myself when I go in the winter. :chilli: Yeah for a week or two then I am going on vacation when my summer classes are up around the end of july. :)

After the practicals,
:D
i am a completing the chemistry Practical book..
I am done for today. Just chilling on PDF!
oye ye aik dam kia hogia lol online fb pai aa?

o mamay kis cheez ki evidence bhai ! aap kia samaj rhay ho ? i was merely referring to ur post when u asked that mood thing ! bhai aapka mera koi mazak nahi.aur bhai mai na sabaq sikhata hun na mazaq krata hun seeda seeda haath paaun torh deta hun....no disrespect sir . bhai ye lagatar aik dafa mai 3 dafa mention kiu kia ?
meray bhai abhi aap bahut chotay ho mujh se, ais liye ye tangein toorne wali baat kisi aur ko sunao mujhe nahin ....this post of yours is evident that you are nothing but a amatuer kid.
Aur agar meine kisi ka mood ka poocha hai tou woh mera aur uska ka masla hai aap se kisi ne nahin poocha ke a ke chamcha chalo.....you mentioned me and said "bahut hero baan rahe thay" ....oh bhai mujhe koi hero baane ki zaroorat nahin.....mazaq nahin tha tou mujhe mention kar ke poochnay ki zaroorat thi?.....consider this my last response to you....you are going on my ignore list....period....i don't like escalating things......but you made an *** out of your self

meray bhai abhi aap bahut chotay ho mujh se, ais liye ye tangein toorne wali baat kisi aur ko sunao mujhe nahin ....this post of yours is evident that you are nothing but a amatuer kid.
Aur agar meine kisi ka mood ka poocha hai tou woh mera aur uska ka masla hai aap se kisi ne nahin poocha ke a ke chamcha chalo.....you mentioned me and said "bahut hero baan rahe thay" ....oh bhai mujhe koi hero baane ki zaroorat nahin.....mazaq nahin tha tou mujhe mention kar ke poochnay ki zaroorat thi?.....consider this my last response to you....you are going on my ignore list....period....i don't like escalating things......but you made an *** out of your self
sir i'm very sorry if i disrespected u. i hate to fight with this keyboard.also i will never stoop to ur level . i'll delete my post above .

yar we are not left behind that much as portrayed. there has been development but on a very slow pace. y
Thats too bad its a lot of fun. :D
Well I will just have to see for myself when I go in the winter. :chilli: Yeah for a week or two then I am going on vacation when my summer classes are up around the end of july. :)

yar we are not left behind that much as portrayed. there has been development but on a very slow pace. y

I know bro I was jk with her. I didn't know she was in Islo anyway I thought some village. :lol:

double post.....

I know bro I was jk with her. I didn't know she was in Islo anyway I thought some village. :lol:
off course @ZYXW is in village which is inside islamabad :rofl:
islamabad-slum-rain-qazi-usman-640x480.jpg

oh btw enjoying our beloved loadshedding ? i really wana give you company but am sure an uncle like me will bore you........:undecided:

Hey @ZYXW can I ask you a question, kid ? :ashamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom