What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
you promise not to shoot me?

sorry i can not promise
connie_1.gif
if some how i get angry, i may shoot you :D

Ohhhh lol. Go fly a kite or something that is all I ever did in Pakistan. :lol: Funny they got clubs where you at I am surprised they got internet. :P jk
Nah I was at work but I just got home. This is my last week of work anyway. :yahoo: Its 3pm here.

The string always leaves cuts on my hands besides no one here to teach me how to ;). Lol haha you'd be surprised at half of the things they have here, no wonder the taliban is after them XD lololol
Oh that's nice...so you just going to relax after this? :P you're gonna get bored loser haha

Till 11 th. They went awesome (mostly)
Now I am preparing for chemistry practicals, its on 11th.
Btw 80% chance of me going to Italy plus Scotland :D

Oh gooduck with exams n really thats nice, how come? :)

The string always leaves cuts on my hands besides no one here to teach me how to ;). Lol haha you'd be surprised at half of the things they have here, no wonder the taliban is after them XD lololol
Oh that's nice...so you just going to relax after this? :P you're gonna get bored loser haha

Oh gooduck with exams n really thats nice, how come? :)

Mind telling me where our empress is residing? Its not islamabad is it?.....aur pagal madam its summer no one flys kite in summer.....i suggest you visit some areas of islamabad you will feel like home, the cafes, the new mall, the culture and oh my all time favourite fake amreeki accent

its not **** mate.. its just some issues regarding sex life.. poor guy.. :P

I think he was a troll....having multiple id... even female accounts etc... and talkin abt his fked up sex life on a defence forum.... isnt it obvious?

I think he was a troll....having multiple id... even female accounts etc... and talkin abt his fked up sex life on a defence forum.... isnt it obvious?
he must have copied from somewhere.. I cant post a troll post like that.. so somebody is having this issue.. :cheesy:

Yeah for some time :-)
But have fun though when are you leaving?
After the practicals,
:D
i am a completing the chemistry Practical book..
I am done for today. Just chilling on PDF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom