What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hang2: Prude. Oh yaara I can't keep using Ganja's pictures. I can't think of anything to write when I look at his face. :frown:

try this pic
Nawaz-sharif.jpg

@Armstrong There I edited it, just for you. :kiss3: Most people won't understand it though.:frown:

Now go edit your post- in the interest of complete propriety.

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy
Took this pic in the shop!, with brown ears is the female!
1040431_161647617352789_1175930121_o.jpg

@Alpha1 and @RAMPAGE mauhlay ki phaphekutni messni khala ho tum log.....shukar karo samne nahin ho warna rakh ke aik lagata..... ghusay wala nahin balke sabaq sekhanay wala......a word of wisdom for you two.....never ever in life assume anything because when you do...you make a$$ out of you and me.....so cut the crap and stop bs......alpha is this what you talk behind my back?......wasnt expecting this dear......you will always be a 10 year old stubborn kid......

@balixd i didnt assume anything from your post! Cool down, you misunderstood!
I just told him to not discuss you, because he was misunderstanding YOU !
I never talked behind your back.
I was actualy favoured you! :D

@balixd i have explained on mail,
:)
you should ask before misunderstanding!

@balixd i didnt assume anything from your post! Cool down, you misunderstood!
I just told him to not discuss, !
I never talked behind your back.
But some people do talk behind my back!

And you think i talk behind your back?.....i would like to see the evidence....all i ever wish and thought was to help you, i dont talk behind anyone....if i have something to say i just say it on their face like i had a problem with vouching for your unban and i said it on your face am not going to....because you were not ready......
You talk behind me man....not cool......and more idiot is @RAMPAGE who mentioned it on forum....if you had to say anything, you should have asked me privately.....not like this......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom