What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marshmallow can give you some company...::meeting:....that idiot bilo started chanting bibi zinda hai bibi zinda hai while he was at d-chowk :pissed:....productive...yeah right when two people with same age meet up nothing productive comes out of it.....it simply hala gula.....am in islamabad enjoying my holidays.....father is here too ...and he keeps me busy with his work :( friends are busy with exams.....the next one in army is posted somewhere

Omgsh you're here......,dude we should hang out and bring your spy friends maybe one of them can teach me how to fly a kite in the summer ;) so what do you do all day then? And when did you come?

Last edited by a moderator:
Omgsh you're here......,dude we should hang out and bring your spy friends maybe one of them can teach me how to fly a kite in the summer ;) so what do you do all day then? And when did you come?
well i was busy preparing for my written exam for a job...which i took two days ago.....so now i am free.....butttttt...i must warn you i will bore you......

Thats too bad its a lot of fun. :D
Well I will just have to see for myself when I go in the winter. :chilli: Yeah for a week or two then I am going on vacation when my summer classes are up around the end of july. :)

Oh nice where are you going? N u coming in the winter for sure? :-) haha sooooo mamba what you gonna do in the weeks that ur bored ehem ehem :D

A Must watch for TABDEELI supporters !
[video]http://tune.pk/video/119290/off[/video]

oh btw enjoying our beloved loadshedding ? i really wana give you company but am sure an uncle like me will bore you........:undecided:

Not if we play in the dirty water in my village darling ;)
Jk jk jk jk sorryyyyy I had to hypey isn't here xD

my agents traced her to this village :police:

Stupid bilawal haha :P

Oh nice where are you going? N u coming in the winter for sure? :-) haha sooooo mamba what you gonna do in the weeks that ur bored ehem ehem :D

To the great white north. :D I am pretty sure I am going too.
Nothing I can tell you about over here. ;) Vaise tumhe kyoun itna parva? :azn:
Haha you know I kinda do miss you, you loser. :lol:

Not if we play in the dirty water in my village darling ;)
Jk jk jk jk sorryyyyy I had to hypey isn't here xD

Stupid bilawal haha :P
i would prefer jello :whistle:...... :azn:....hahahaha lol

italy-distance-map.gif

@hinduguy Milan and turin are where some of my uncles live!

@ZYXW lagta hai light chali gayi....:what:

italy-distance-map.gif

@hinduguy Milan and turin are where some of my uncles live!

I know... i know..
i mean i guessed that yesterday... :cheesy:
not far from venice.. do plan a visit .. if I cant visit in this life.. at least I will visit via your camera... beta... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom