What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
well mate. As said, i'm learning Quran, playing pc games, hangin around. Classic summer habbits! How's you? :)

I am good. alhamdulliah...waiting for nov-admissions for msc....till then PDF is good for me...as i learn a lot from here and members are great as well...

@Slav Defence brother :coffee: Can I get an appointment on chat when you have the time?
I think you're experience of analyzing people might help me with a small dilema in my 'real' life! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am good. alhamdulliah...waiting for nov-admissions for msc....till then PDF is good for me...as i learn a lot from here and members are great as well...

yeah it's cool here. 50,000 members wow. It's 5 times bigger than my mothers hometown !!! :)

@Slav Defence brother :coffee: Can I get an appointment on chat when you have the time?
I think you're experience of analyzing people might help me with a small dilema in my 'real' life! :lol:

i have just posted you on gmail..but you appeared offline...

yeah it's cool here. 50,000 members wow. It's 5 times bigger than my mothers hometown !!! :)

yeah...and too much diversity as well.... :lol:
@Neptune...after taking a break..i suggest you to work on your studies....i mean you should work on getting admissions for masters/bachelors etc...and besides..we need scholars ,more then warriors...

i have just posted you on gmail..but you appeared offline...

yeah...and too much diversity as well.... :lol:
@Neptune...after taking a break..i suggest you to work on your studies....i mean you should work on getting admissions for masters/bachelors etc...and besides..we need scholars ,more then warriors...

Ahaha. Well normally I'm supposed to enter university this year. But I studied a prep class also. Which means. I'll graduate from high school next year. Thinking of civil aviation ;) I don't care about war related things anymore!

@Armstrong I see that there is a nice debate going on. Nationalism vs Ummah hunh? You could always become part of a caliphate. :angel:

Although it raises certain issues, if there is no defined nationhood but rather a brotherhood based on religion- what of countries which have a Muslim population- will you then contend that since they are also your people that you may intervene in matters concerning them as and when you wish?

@Armstrong I see that there is a nice debate going on. Nationalism vs Ummah hunh? You could always become part of a caliphate. :angel:

Although it raises certain issues, if there is no defined nationhood but rather a brotherhood based on religion- what of countries which have a Muslim population- will you then contend that since they are also your people that you may intervene in matters concerning them as and when you wish?

Thats not what the debate is about ! :blink:

Thats not what the debate is about ! :blink:

Its not about that but if nationalism were to be discarded that is where it would lead. No?

If say there is an ummah, will other nations (not part of the ummah, since after all the caliphate will need to be geographically defined) be able to trust their own Muslim citizens in case of a conflict with the an Islamic nation or a majority Muslim nation? After all if their own citizens discarded any sense of nationalism then can they be relied upon?

Its not about that but if nationalism were to be discarded that is where it would lead. No?

If say there is an ummah, will these nations be able to trust their own Muslim citizens in case of a conflict with the an Islamic nation or a majority Muslim nation? After all if their own citizens discarded any sense of nationalism then can be relied upon?

Who says Nationalism is to be discarded ? Our only contention is that unlike 'language' or 'ethnicity' as giving birth to 'Nationhood' it should be 'religious unity'.

Asking the second question is as absurd as saying would Pakistan be able to trust their Non-Muslim citizens in case of a conflict with another Nation; even Jinnah brushed away this by saying, I'm paraphrasing, that 'we won't employ boy-hood tests of allegiance & ask our Hindu citizens on whose side they would fight on if India & Pakistan were to go to war' !

The Ummah remains the Pinnacle of Muslim Unity & it will be realized in years to come...just as the Europeans were able to form the European Union or more so how because of a common Judea-Christian & Secular Humanistic world-view even a countries like Australia & New Zealand are considered a part of the unwritten & unsaid but unifying 'Western World' so would the Muslim World exploit its exponentially more inherent potential & achieve unity in this.

Would the borders be erased ? No !

Who says Nationalism is to be discarded ? Our only contention is that unlike 'language' or 'ethnicity' as giving birth to 'Nationhood' it should be 'religious unity'.

Asking the second question is as absurd as saying would Pakistan be able to trust their Non-Muslim citizens in case of a conflict with another Nation; even Jinnah brushed away this by saying, I'm paraphrasing, that 'we won't employ boy-hood tests of allegiance & ask our Hindu citizens on whose side they would fight on if India & Pakistan were to go to war' !

The Ummah remains the Pinnacle of Muslim Unity & it will be realized in years to come...just as the Europeans were able to form the European Union or more so how because of a common Judea-Christian & Secular Humanistic world-view even a countries like Australia & New Zealand are considered a part of the unwritten & unsaid but unifying 'Western World' so would the Muslim World exploit its exponentially more inherent potential & achieve unity in this.

Would the borders be erased ? No !
@Armstrong, If I have a son like you.. I will be very proud father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom