What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RAMPAGE Why you left broo?
what do u think ? tbh i think members vote for u so u can return favor ! :D

the best way would've been not to mention the authors name !

Last edited by a moderator:
what do u think ? tbh i think members vote for u so u can return favor ! :D

the best way would've been not to mention the authors name !

Noo don't do that!!! What can I do for them in Turkey Section. Plus they know well that i'm always objective and non-tolerancer in TRS :)

Oi @SHAMK9 - Meriii hurrr 'ghalat baaat' waliii post ko 'thank' karneii mein tuuu subb seii aagaiii hotaaa haiii ! :omghaha:

Lagtaa hai Aunty ko batanaa hii pareiii gaa that her son's favorite past times are posting pictures of Pakistani Models, under the guise of promoting Pakistani Fashion & reading (read - looking at) certain 'Magazines' cover to cover, multiple times over ! :whistle:

It was a cloudy day when @RazPaK was banned by Webmaster. All of PDF can remember that day in an instant. It was the day that India managed to win a decisive war on PDF. With their main rival gone, they created hate thread after hate thread, while justifying all their atrocities. In this atmosphere, it was @Hyperion who struck back, by creating the super Indian known as @isro2222. This being managed to make Indians hate themselves and become Pakistanis. There was an error though....

Oi @SHAMK9 - Meriii hurrr 'ghalat baaat' waliii post ko 'thank' karneii mein tuuu subb seii aagaiii hotaaa haiii ! :omghaha:

Lagtaa hai Aunty ko batanaa hii pareiii gaa that her son's favorite past times are posting pictures of Pakistani Models, under the guise of promoting Pakistani Fashion & reading (read - looking at) certain 'Magazines' cover to cover, multiple times over ! :whistle:

:omghaha:your posts are hilarious.
:D if you do that, I will inform your wives about the most famous affair on PDF (krait and you :angel:) and they won't be happy.

:omghaha:your posts are hilarious.
:D if you do that, I will inform your wives about the most famous affair on PDF (krait and you :angel:) and they won't be happy.

Shocked+Baby.jpg

It was a cloudy day when @RazPaK was banned by Webmaster. All of PDF can remember that day in an instant. It was the day that India managed to win a decisive war on PDF. With their main rival gone, they created hate thread after hate thread, while justifying all their atrocities. In this atmosphere, it was @Hyperion who struck back, by creating the super Indian known as @isro2222. This being managed to make Indians hate themselves and become Pakistanis. There was an error though....
lol, post this in psychology corner.. :lol:

Nah they don't offer such a course or else you would really be screwed. :lol: I am a gentleman. :azn:
Kidding about what? :unsure: Good nd you?

Hmmm. Why would I be screwed dear? ;D hahahahahaha you a gentleman? Yeah ok but you really think this is the place to practice your comedy xD lolol
Lmaooo I'm glad :-) n me I'm just realyyyyyyyyyyyyy bored there is nothing to do here n its hot outside :(

Hmmm. Why would I be screwed dear? ;D hahahahahaha you a gentleman? Yeah ok but you really think this is the place to practice your comedy xD lolol
Lmaooo I'm glad :-) n me I'm just realyyyyyyyyyyyyy bored there is nothing to do here n its hot outside :(

Join a LeT camp, become a glorious mujahid.:omghaha: That should settle your boredom.

Either that or you can always meet Butt sahib and hook him up.:partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom