What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KRAIT, I don't want to derail the other thread so....

PHD in what?

What'd you do Masters and Bachelors in?

What are you? :D

Are you still sane?

Last edited by a moderator:
Join a LeT camp, become a glorious mujahid.:omghaha: That should settle your boredom.

Either that or you can always meet Butt sahib and hook him up.:partay:

lmaoooooooo even that seems like a good option right now....bored as helll n on top of that I can't sleep at night :( no one my age here so it just sucks......haha yeah but I'm not in lahore or else I would have hit him up n bothered him :D

@truthseer I did Masters. PhD or not, that will be decided later.

Yes I am sane, at least now.

lmaoooooooo even that seems like a good option right now....bored as helll n on top of that I can't sleep at night :( no one my age here so it just sucks......haha yeah but I'm not in lahore or else I would have hit him up n bothered him :D

You in Islu? Oh well you could have hopped the border. :D

Waise haal kya hai aapka? Waapas kab jaa rahe ho?

@truthseer I did Masters. PhD or not, that will be decided later.

Yes I am sane, at least now.

Brother you're back.:cheers: Its been a LONG time.

How's aunty and how are you, everything ok?
@arp2041 is banned. :cry:

Hmmm. Why would I be screwed dear? ;D hahahahahaha you a gentleman? Yeah ok but you really think this is the place to practice your comedy xD lolol
Lmaooo I'm glad :-) n me I'm just realyyyyyyyyyyyyy bored there is nothing to do here n its hot outside :(

What do you mean why? You never asked me for a reason to screw you anytime before. :P err I mean no you are not screwed not in anyway whatsoever. See gentleman. :D
Glad about what? If it makes you feel any better I am sitting in an air conditioned room right now. :)

@KRAIT you were pretty active on Facebook though :)

Page number 420 par post krne wale tamam log chawal hai except truthseer :D

You in Islu? Oh well you could have hopped the border. :D

Waise haal kya hai aapka? Waapas kab jaa rahe ho?

Brother you're back.:cheers: Its been a LONG time.

How's aunty and how are you, everything ok?
@arp2041 is banned. :cry:

Yup :-). Border hop kerkay kya kerti...unless you have something in mind ;) jk lol I'm okay...hbu? This is such a waaste of a summer honestly no one here to keep me distracted haha. Probably soon it depends on my interview goes, if I can get the internship most likely I'll be here all two months if not then will go back soon nothing to do here...but who am I kidding its me of course ill get it haha XD

@ZYXW how are you!
Me still busy with exams!

What do you mean why? You never asked me for a reason to screw you anytime before. :P err I mean no you are not screwed not in anyway whatsoever. See gentleman. :D
Glad about what? If it makes you feel any better I am sitting in an air conditioned room right now. :)
Ha.ha.ha. you so funny !
Yeah wowww such a gentleman darling you mak prince william look like a bad boy xD lol
About u being good moron :P ha ha so am I but it so hot outside and I'm SO BORED I wanna cry ...like so irritated right now....I have legit done NOTHING for the past three days....I have never done nothing for this long lmfaooooo and who the heck knew the clubs here required ids ike omgsh since when is pakistan strict about anything :( and I can't fall asleep, isn't my life lovely!.......no work today for u what time is ir there?

@ZYXW how are you!
Me still busy with exams!

Alpha dear long time no talk! How are you and everything? I'm well thanks for asking :-) oh when are ur exams over n how did they go ?

Alpha dear long time no talk! How are you and everything? I'm well thanks for asking :-) oh when are ur exams over n how did they go ?
Till 11 th. They went awesome (mostly)
Now I am preparing for chemistry practicals, its on 11th.
Btw 80% chance of me going to Italy plus Scotland :D

Ha.ha.ha. you so funny !
Yeah wowww such a gentleman darling you mak prince william look like a bad boy xD lol
About u being good moron :P ha ha so am I but it so hot outside and I'm SO BORED I wanna cry ...like so irritated right now....I have legit done NOTHING for the past three days....I have never done nothing for this long lmfaooooo and who the heck knew the clubs here required ids ike omgsh since when is pakistan strict about anything :( and I can't fall asleep, isn't my life lovely!.......no work today for u what time is ir there?

Ohhhh lol. Go fly a kite or something that is all I ever did in Pakistan. :lol: Funny they got clubs where you at I am surprised they got internet. :P jk
Nah I was at work but I just got home. This is my last week of work anyway. :yahoo: Its 3pm here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom