What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Secur

Here's the thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...nly-single-engine-fighters-6.html#post4475715

One or two posters disagreed with him- dunno about their track record on this- but I ran what Oscar said about this, about the MKI and its range and about the AKG missile with some other fellows and they were in complete agreement. Although its still a little awkward to keep asking him questions.

That's what I do these days- I keep asking the same question from 5-6 fellows I know of, 3 are "in the industry"- so I get corroborations and actually get to learn something rather than pandering my own opinion or guesses in matters where facts are more important. :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger

Gain knowledge from , whoever is keen to provide it . Such has been my mode of operation both in colleges , Uni and now cyber space . Works the best . There are things which neither google nor wiki will be able to do justice to , for those you need the Professional or the Industry people .

Otherwise get him to me so I can interrogate him :D

@Dillinger

Interesting thread , reading it now :D

By the way , finished the original Dracula - Bran Stoker sure knows how to tell a story ! :what:

@Dillinger

Interesting thread , reading it now :D

By the way , finished the original Dracula - Bran Stoker sure knows how to tell a story ! :what:

That's a real vampire, sinister, macabre and far removed from human sentiment- a being demonic and not some pansy a$$ sparkling man-diva.

Get me a Scotch finest :D

Yeah , I was kind of busy + the connectivity went down .

What thread , mate ?

@Dillinger @Armstrong @Talon @hinduguy @Marshmallow @Slav Defence

Where are the hell are you all ? This place has gone quiet :cry:

running imaginative skills test so that members enhance their writing skills more by strengthen imagination....blah blah..
most interesting part... @RAMPAGE is too excited to win.... @truthseer has taken part too. @Neptune will write soon and @Ojana has done his work too...
man--their skills are great...i am just wondering to make separate score board---
for example....

member x

concept........27/30
category.........realistic........27/30
depth.......25/20
wordings..... 15/20
---------------------------------------
total: +93/100

what do you suggest...

Spoke to her three hours ago......she's the one who ordered me to sleep on time.. if she finds out I'm awake, she will probably kick my ***. Issi liye to kehtay hain kissi kee advice nahin leeni chahye... :D

He want's yours as well, to feed his fish....... :)

haha...so mujhay kiya pata tha k you have called her already and still can't sleep...:rofl:

running imaginative skills test so that members enhance their writing skills more by strengthen imagination....blah blah..
most interesting part... @RAMPAGE is too excited to win.... @truthseer has taken part too. @Neptune will write soon and @Ojana has done his work too...
man--their skills are great...i am just wondering to make separate score board---
for example....

member x

concept........27/30
category.........realistic........27/30
depth.......25/20
wordings..... 15/20
---------------------------------------
total: +93/100

what do you suggest...

mate I wrote it last night. Posted it and mentioned you. You better have a look at the thread. You'll see. I wrote up my life story man!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom