What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loki tu kiya karr raha hay yahan? Pehlay apnay Emperor ko salam thok. :D

Bay of Bengal is the best place to fish.

Though Bengali and Burmese pirates are notorious. Not mention the big waves!

Yes, 100%. It's way cost effective to run businesses in Pakistan like that, instead of dishing out bribes. Right now the price of confirmed senator seat is is Rs. 15 - 20 crores. That's about 2 Million USD, a bargain. :D

I think you def. Should.....we need people like you in influential positions! Hopefully you stick to this and do it but just curious if you are trying to fix the system what will a senate seat do when the governments are always puppet and corrupt? Wouldn't it be better to use that money to get through to highrranks within the army n isi n then make some serious changes?

Sir aap hii namaaaz pareiiin.....mein tou kehtaa hunn ke jiss Butt ka sar jhook jaii usss sar ko qalam kar deinaa chahiyee ! :cool:
astaghfirullah :angry: bhai mera aik hizbul m mai butt jannay walay hai agar wo ye sun lai tou aap ka sar mubarak apni kalashan ki goolion sai bhar dai :woot:.....

They can never be fixed, only a revolution can fix them. I already come from a very influential family, politically and within bureaucracy, it's just that I am not on that good terms with my dad and others @ moment.

I have my own reasons to enter politics and majority of them relate to my own business plans. Btw, I am pretty darn good at convincing people, I always have been. If the time comes that I need to create havoc, I'll be able to do it with relative ease. When I talk, people do listen. :D

I think you def. Should.....we need people like you in influential positions! Hopefully you stick to this and do it but just curious if you are trying to fix the system what will a senate seat do when the governments are always puppet and corrupt? Wouldn't it be better to use that money to get through to highrranks within the army n isi n then make some serious changes?

Abbay yeh Naswarville hai, LANDANNN nahin... salay goron kee chapli theek ho ja! :D

Salam?

I expect an Emperor to speak English:coffee:

[

Well before you settle with me, it's up to you. But wait. Think about it. Wouldn't it gross you out, tickling a yukky short turdy male with uncle complex? :D

Furthermore, it's up to individuals to restrain themselves, no one on this planet has the right to dish out permissions and bans. :D
Lmfaooooooooooooooo its trueeee it does gross me out but I seee it ad charity :D lolol
Haha hypey why before? You saying that I can't do charity after dear :D
Holy **** hypey why have I not met you before, I swear to god we think alike like very alike haha

They can never be fixed, only a revolution can fix them. I already come from a very influential family, politically and within bureaucracy, it's just that I am not on that good terms with my dad and others @ moment.

I have my own reasons to enter politics and majority of them relate to my own business plans. Btw, I am pretty darn good at convincing people, I always have been. If the time comes that I need to create havoc, I'll be able to do it with relative ease. When I talk, people do listen. :D

Abbay yeh Naswarville hai, LANDANNN nahin... salay goron kee chapli theek ho ja! :D

A secular revolution perhaps? :P

Translation: This is Naswarville, not London. You ignorant, leftover vestige of the British Empire, come to your senses, or else! :P

Note: I think Urdu version was much better and concise, wouldn't you agree? :D

Translation: This is Naswarville, not London. You ignorant, leftover vestige of the British Empire, come to your senses, or else! :P

Note: I think Urdu version was much better and concise, wouldn't you agree? :D

I understand Bengali.

very few Bengalis speak Urdu.

And I would have preferred the Brits than this "zoo" we currently live in:lol:

Just like Hong-Kong.

How many times should I repeat? I love you too! :P

[

Lmfaooooooooooooooo its trueeee it does gross me out but I seee it ad charity :D lolol
Haha hypey why before? You saying that I can't do charity after dear :D
Holy **** hypey why have I not met you before, I swear to god we think alike like very alike haha

Pakistan has a bad habit of killing anyone good for it in very influential positions. But that's exactly what I'm saying, you have the background, the charisma, intelligence and intentions so someone like you can make a big difference but an even bigger one if you are clever about it. Don't you think you are better using puppets? But yeah I get the revolution part but that probably won't happen without outside assistance I'm guessing. But hypey when exactly are you going to? Ya noe so I remember to watch you on tv n find you in the havoc you create ;)

Most probably next term or the one after that. At the moment I want to enjoy life without serious commitments with love of my life. Get her pregnant, have a family and be a stay-home dad. I always wanted that, that was the reason for me working so hard for so long. Besides, I'm too young for politics @ moment. :D

Pakistan has a bad habit of killing anyone good for it in very influential positions. But that's exactly what I'm saying, you have the background, the charisma, intelligence and intentions so someone like you can make a big difference but an even bigger one if you are clever about it. Don't you think you are better using puppets? But yeah I get the revolution part but that probably won't happen without outside assistance I'm guessing. But hypey when exactly are you going to? Ya noe so I remember to watch you on tv n find you in the havoc you create ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom