What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm single till two spots are filled. One down, second is you, that is if you wish. Free will and all that. :D

Darling so much patriotism haha.....well tbh I was hoping there is another hypey in the chain of command in pakistan too, perhaps this time a single one : D lmaoooo haha

Most probably? :azn:

Confidence should not be conflated with being presumptuous, the latter should always be avoided. No, @Armstrong?:D
@Hyperion Don't run off- I am thinking of what to write in as a caption for your new meme. Might take some time..Tind's face is taxing to look at while trying to be witty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Confidence should not be conflated with being presumptuous, the latter should always be avoided. No, @Armstrong?:D
@Hyperion Don't run off- I am thinking of what to write in as a caption for your new meme. Might take some time..Tind's face is taxing to look at while trying to be witty.

Apnii @ZYXW is looking to compete in the Sumo Wrestling Championship in Japan next year so naturally 'food' is a consideration that cannot go unmentioned or unnoticed ! :unsure:

I'm single till two spots are filled. One down, second is you, that is if you wish. Free will and all that. :D

There is always a mixture of destiny n free will in life....therefore free will may have been one for you, but destiny for sure will be two..see babes you me and the hypey in command are destined to be together lololol :rofl:

Its not good to be confident until you are atleast 40 if not 50 percent sure, but here we have barely touched 2 percent yet ur claiming confidence hahaha.....cute but more than that funny :P lol

@Hyperion Although If this disgusts you..you need to see our river ganga at a certain place during a certain season..nothing to do with urine plenty to do with illiterate superstitious people- I guarantee a few hours worth of cringing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom