What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not good to be confident until you are atleast 40 if not 50 percent sure, but here we have barely touched 2 percent yet ur claiming confidence hahaha.....cute but more than that funny :P lol

Indeed mohotarma..pehele idhar aiye toh. :D

@Dillinger @Hyperion - Why isn't @ZYXW talking to me ? :cray:

Achaa do any of you know whether a qualification in Supply Chain Management be of any worth ? :unsure:

No idea brother..puchna padega..is it urgent enough that you need an answer immediately- as in now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Apnii @ZYXW is looking to compete in the Sumo Wrestling Championship in Japan next year so naturally 'food' is a consideration that cannot go unmentioned or unnoticed ! :unsure:
Hahaha :P well what can I say uncle, you put up a good fight so I have to prepare : D

No idea brother..puchna padega..is it urgent enough that you need an answer immediately- as in now?

Nope I don't need an answer right now; I was going through the brochure of a local Accountancy Institute offering CIMA along with this & I thought - I do like Management Accounting very much & one of my plans was to go for CIMA afterwards so what is this Supply Chain Management Qualification they're offering alongside it....would it help....would it be worth it ? :undecided:

Here you go. Muaaaaaaaaaah. Consider it an advance. :D

There is always a mixture of destiny n free will in life....therefore free will may have been one for you, but destiny for sure will be two..see babes you me and the hypey in command are destined to be together lololol :rofl:

What do you expect when you call all hot women fat cows? :pissed:

@Dillinger @Hyperion - Why isn't @ZYXW talking to me ? :cray:

Achaa do any of you know whether a qualification in Supply Chain Management be of any worth ? :unsure:

Yups heard all about it from my friends. Dead bodies and what not. I guess it's one of the worlds most polluted rivers.

@Hyperion Although If this disgusts you..you need to see our river ganga at a certain place during a certain season..nothing to do with urine plenty to do with illiterate superstitious people- I guarantee a few hours worth of cringing.

Uncle wants you to tickle him. :P

Gasp uncle how can I ever not talk to you :P lol

Yups heard all about it from my friends. Dead bodies and what not. I guess it's one of the worlds most polluted rivers.

Actually it is..but only in places. That is ONE ODD river..you go a few hundred km downstream and water tests out to be perfectly fine, Just a few Km upstream and the story is the same, but certain clusters in UP and WB are the areas where the pollution is rife..somehow though the water gets clean again within a matter of a few dozen Km. I don't know much about hydrology and rivers- but it has always baffled me. :blink:

Here you go. Muaaaaaaaaaah. Consider it an advance. :D

What do you expect when you call all hot women fat cows? :pissed:

Lol in that case we won't be needing the hypey in command :P but serious question though, are you really planning on joining pakistani politics later on?

Lol in that case we won't be needing the hypey in command :P but serious question though, are you really planning on joining pakistani politics later on?

You better hope he doesn't. IF he gets even an iota of power he will try his best to nuke Jhang. No, @Hyperion? And your uncle @Armstrong will get put in a bori. :rofl:

Yes, 100%. It's way cost effective to run businesses in Pakistan like that, instead of dishing out bribes. Right now the price of confirmed senator seat is is Rs. 15 - 20 crores. That's about 2 Million USD, a bargain. :D

Uncle wants you to tickle him. :P
Lolol your majesty I did not know that I had permission to go around tickling your male subjects .....does that fall under the free will doctrine as well? :woot:

Well before you settle with me, it's up to you. But wait. Think about it. Wouldn't it gross you out, tickling a yukky short turdy male with uncle complex? :D

Furthermore, it's up to individuals to restrain themselves, no one on this planet has the right to dish out permissions and bans. :D

Lolol your majesty I did not know that I had permission to go around tickling your male subjects .....does that fall under the free will doctrine as well? :woot:

Well before you settle with me, it's up to you. But wait. Think about it. Wouldn't it gross you out, tickling a yukky short turdy male with uncle complex? :D

Furthermore, it's up to individuals to restrain themselves, no one on this planet has the right to dish out permissions and bans. :D

Promiscuity in a paramour turns me on. :ashamed:

Bay of Bengal is the best place to fish.

Though Bengali and Burmese pirates are notorious. Not mention the big waves!

How dare you insult our pure and pious affection for each other in such a vile manner? May gods of thunder strike you with a bolt of lightning in your..... :D

At least Loki gave Thor a hard time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom