What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan has a bad habit of killing anyone good for it in very influential positions. But that's exactly what I'm saying, you have the background, the charisma, intelligence and intentions so someone like you can make a big difference but an even bigger one if you are clever about it. Don't you think you are better using puppets? But yeah I get the revolution part but that probably won't happen without outside assistance I'm guessing. But hypey when exactly are you going to? Ya noe so I remember to watch you on tv n find you in the havoc you create ;)

You will have the help of the Indian Empire forces underneath my command- their's your outside assistance. :rofl:
@Hyperion Careful Hype lest the plane you're in suddenly crashes. :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Most probably next term or the one after that. At the moment I want to enjoy life without serious commitments with love of my life. Get her pregnant, have a family and be a stay-home dad. I always wanted that, that was the reason for me working so hard for so long. Besides, I'm too young for politics @ moment. :D

Awwww hypey this is so cute : P well I hope you do and yeah you should prolly go for the one after n just enjoy everything with ur wifey for now...and baby with you personality, you will always be too young for politics ;) lolol haha

Nighty night babes... have to sleep now, travelling early early morning to Brussels... se you in couple of days! :smitten:

Awwww hypey this is so cute : P well I hope you do and yeah you should prolly go for the one after n just enjoy everything with ur wifey for now...and baby with you personality, you will always be too young for politics ;) lolol haha

You will have the help of the Indian Empire forces underneath my command- their's your outside assistance. :rofl:
@Hyperion Careful Hype lest the plane you're in suddenly crashes. :frown:

Lmaooooo I think the indian empire will need my help instead if its under you haha :P but dw I'll be the cia agent that brings you down n puts u in hypeys plane ;P

Nighty night babes... have to sleep now, travelling early early morning to Brussels... se you in couple of days! :smitten:

Lol have fun and I'll miss you emperor : P haha kkays talk to you soon, stay safe n sweet dreams babes :P

The endian is causing trouble here it seems. ;)

Drama baaz I have shown you more affection many times before. :azn:

No I do not miss you dumass I was just making small talk sheesh. :cuckoo:

Liar lol I don't remember :P haha

Mhm small talk begins with you rolling ur eyes lol but I only talk to ppl that miss me so if this is small talk, let's keep it small bye :cray:

don't worry I will put bilawal bhutto on your duty....he is the most eligible bachelor in town :angel:........:D
am not worried anymore about dillinger taking you away; we south asians can never make a nice apple pie :sick:

i heard you put us all on ignore list......eska kya matlab ? :unsure:

oh @Slav Defence uncle kidher gaye aab?
Nooooooooo He's ugly ewww just looking at him is enough to kill me. Pick someone better : D or ur fired lol
Yeah its all good see I'm a patriot lol
Haha I put everyone there but you....you I'm saving for the block forever list ;) jk jk

299560_227146714004422_1402208_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom