What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jessica_L I don't know who you are. But you've just caught my brother @Armstrong's eye, momentarily albeit..him being a gentleman and all.

@Hyperion Can we keep her? :D

ain....... :blink: keep her??? Is she a cat??since when cats started to visit computer...
well well when jinns can use twitter,then anything is possible...

Last edited by a moderator:
ain....... :blink: keep her??? Is she a cat??since when cats started to visit computer...
well well when jinns can use twitter,then anything is possible...

You have forgotten how we used to do things in Naswar of old.

We would grant deserving people citizenship to this great nation under the auspice of the Emperor @Hyperion's vision.

@Jessica_L I don't know who you are. But you've just caught my brother @Armstrong's eye, momentarily albeit..him being a gentleman and all.

Oye like I said I've already called @Jessica_L as my sister & therefore I'm honor bound to consider her as such so no comments like this, please !

Oye like I said I've already called @Jessica_L as my sister & therefore I'm honor bound to consider her as one so no comments like this, please !

AGAIN! Lakh laanat, I thought that...Leave it be..let me go and break something..how ashamed Hype shall be now.

You have forgotten how we used to do things in Naswar of old.

We would grant deserving people citizenship to this great nation under the auspice of the Emperor @Hyperion's vision.

emperor @Hyperion is long gone..this is @Aeronaut's era now...:rofl: don't you remember that? :woot:

AGAIN! Lakh laanat, I thought that...Leave it be..let me go and break something..how ashamed Hype shall be now.

bwaahahahaha... @Hyperion is made of rubber told you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom