What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RAMPAGE @Marshmallow @Armstrong @Hyperion @Slav Defence @Tk_90 @Zarvan @Imran Khan @Pboy @liontk @Mani2020 @Mirzay @Jessica_L @M-48 @nuclearpak @truthseer @ANTIBODY @A.Rafay @RazPaK @Aeronaut @Jazzbot @S.U.R.B. @Hermione G @WebMaster @Awesome @Zakii @ButterCup @Argus Panoptes @qamar1990 @BDforever @pk_baloch @LoveIcon @DESERT FIGHTER @Neptune @balixd @ZYXW @arp2041
Let me tell you a story my mumani told me and I loved it :smitten:

It was about this Pakistani writer (I do not remember tiny details but will try my best)

Ashfaq Ahmed nay pata nai likha tha or he was describing his experience....

He was abroad and had gone to meet some friend in some European country. He was talking to the lady of the house in the living room over a cup of tea when suddenly a kid of around 10-12 yrs of age (i honestly forgot what the age was) came jumping about in the living room and did his naughtyness and was rude to the guest. The mother looked apologetically at the guest and said we are taught not to beat or scold our kids as it hinders their development...

The child was rude and disobedient to his mother. The mother excused herself as she wanted to make a phone call to her husband and moved to other other room leaving the guest with the child. The kid came over to the guest, pulled his face by the mustache and slapped him hard. The guest was shocked and didnt know how to react in the meanwhile the mother came back and the kid acted as though nothing happened.

The mother informed that her husband wont be joining them as he is busy and they proceeded with dinner. On the dining table both (another boy of age 7) the children were playing with the food and threw it at the guest. Again the mother apologized and emphasized they do not discipline their children as it hinders their development.

The mother again excused herself and when she left the guest got up and gave a hard smack to each child and gave them a warning + angry stare and went back to his seat as though nothing happened....When the mother returned she saw both boys behaving and the mother said see the children behave themselves after awhile....

The author concluded I have seen how they are going to raise their children ineffectively and I have seen that our formula works better on them in terms of discipline otherwise the formula applied by the west has not yielded any miracles and they are not going to behave ...

This is a summary in my own words at least you get the essence of the story ;)

Whatcha guys think? :pop:

Brilliant story. I am a strong believer of slap therapy.

Last edited by a moderator:
ain....... :blink: keep her??? Is she a cat??since when cats started to visit computer...
well well when jinns can use twitter,then anything is possible...

That Jinn told me my address :O

I'm scared, will it come kill me? @isro2222, how do I stop it?

tu is mai naachne ki kiya zarorat hai...acha @Talon baji kaan nahi kheenchein gi tumharay...:rofl:

10 character poore krne ki purani sazish :P

Brilliant story. I am a strong believer of slap therapy.

Yup, ap itni dafa ban hue ke ab galliyan nhi dete to Indians :P :chilli:

All too well..an absentee emperor..and even Abdul's dead..Armstrong no longer tells me he's going to have me stoned..I'm beginning to miss me old days now. Nostalgic. :cry:

oho...don't worry..nobody is gonna do that...as after @Aeronaut..I am on most powerful position...I have made naswristan as nuclear state......therefore thy friend will help you..pehly shikayat lagaye hoti tu problem buhat jaldi hal ho chuki hoti...:chilli:

@RazPaK bachha hai ji...mann ka kachha hai ji.....:rofl:

your address..oh no...i am extremely scared....dont mention isroo or else he will send you to 9th dimension where lies Hell... :woot:

am a BF veteran and so did in CoD, but i stopped playing it a while ago, bf3 was pushing to many updates sized 1gb and it takes a pisstake to download them on ps3 so i stopped playing it...am on cod these days, i still got bf3 with me though....great game and beats cod
@balixd so ur a battlefield fan! so how's the air superiority mode in bf3 ?

oho...don't worry..nobody is gonna do that...as after @Aeronaut..I am on most powerful position...I have made naswristan as nuclear state......therefore thy friend will help you..pehly shikayat lagaye hoti tu problem buhat jaldi hal ho chuki hoti...:chilli:

@RazPaK bachha hai ji...mann ka kachha hai ji.....:rofl:

Aur tu kya hain?

Na mard. :rofl:

sometime taking away ipad, mobile works too and cut down on computer time too...it does wonders to some kids ....seen it in oractice in london ke bachay

and where do I stand..?? :ashamed:

ah dude its all about how closely you interact, trust and share your problems with someone...you are a nice guy but i dnt think we have interacted with eachother outside pdf ...its more like a forum convo and nuthing personal...but with @Talon its sumthing else ....i mean we talk outside pdf and are good enough frnds to share personal issues :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom