What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehahahaha...it is so not grammatical mistake..it is your conceptual mistake....ie relating to fiction with reality.. :rofl:
aur mai kiya??kal kis ko BORI word GORI sunaye de raha tha?? @Pboy is evident...:omghaha:
khissiyana balixd khamaba nochay.. :rofl:

so called kemalist aakhir niklay na....wohi puranay.....aurat meri malkiyat hai..jaisay rewar ki bakriyaan..:rofl:
@balixd was thinking about a special gori yesterday it seems. Thats why he wrote that instead of bori :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
ehahahaha...it is so not grammatical mistake..it is your conceptual mistake....ie relating to fiction with reality.. :rofl:
aur mai kiya??kal kis ko BORI word GORI sunaye de raha tha?? @Pboy is evident...:omghaha:
khissiyana balixd khamaba nochay.. :rofl:

so called kemalist aakhir niklay na....wohi puranay.....aurat meri malkiyat hai..jaisay rewar ki bakriyaan..:rofl:
i had some lassi to drink yesterday..... :D

I will request the Administration to Get him banned for a long time!

I dont think thats necessary.

He just need to calm down a bit and not commit the same mistakes again and he'll get unbanned I guess......

Lets not discuss about him let him think what he wants in his delusional world!
Never seen him So pissed! :blink: He is extremely angry for a week! :blink: acting Non-Alphish!
:blink:
I will ask him later what happened!

And that is why I want him disengaged from here! And to concentrate more on his practicals and his trip to Europe!
Yes we should not talk about him anymore!
I will try to get him banned on other forums too!

-CLOSED-
I dont think thats necessary.

He just need to calm down a bit and not commit the same mistakes again and he'll get unbanned I guess......
I see........

@Tk_90 ur not the 1 wth audi suv cover ?

@Talon @Neptune, well violence can be an effective way to deal with things but I think discipline can enforced through other ways and I have never been physically disciplined with exception to 4 times in life. I will agree with talon to an extent that it does work because to this day I remember those mistakes I made and the consequences of those actions were justified but like most things it should be applied as a last measure no doubt. This is taking into account female children however because I do feel male and female children should be disciplined in different ways just like my brother/frere always fought each other growing up, very competitive upbringing hehe. My point to make it short is that I agree with violence as neptune puts but given the context is very important, if you just abuse your children then they will resent you more but if it is used properly as a tool then yes it does work.

As far as second point is concerned, neptune is correct that sometimes you have to stand for yourself, Me and brother used to get bullied, one day we decided enough was enough and ganged up on this bigger grade kid and from that day he never bothered us again(violence works not this time out crap where little timmie just goes to his room and play video games ;) )

To be honest, I am very scared of my gramps(military people) to this day even though he is approaching 90(may lord bless him) and yet none of his son including my dad ever question his judgement ever.

@RAMPAGE @Marshmallow @Armstrong @Hyperion @Slav Defence @Tk_90 @Zarvan @Imran Khan @Pboy @liontk @Mani2020 @Mirzay @Jessica_L @M-48 @nuclearpak @truthseer @ANTIBODY @A.Rafay @RazPaK @Aeronaut @Jazzbot @S.U.R.B. @Hermione G @WebMaster @Awesome @Zakii @ButterCup @Argus Panoptes @qamar1990 @BDforever @pk_baloch @LoveIcon @DESERT FIGHTER @Neptune @balixd @ZYXW @arp2041
Let me tell you a story my mumani told me and I loved it :smitten:

It was about this Pakistani writer (I do not remember tiny details but will try my best)

Ashfaq Ahmed nay pata nai likha tha or he was describing his experience....

He was abroad and had gone to meet some friend in some European country. He was talking to the lady of the house in the living room over a cup of tea when suddenly a kid of around 10-12 yrs of age (i honestly forgot what the age was) came jumping about in the living room and did his naughtyness and was rude to the guest. The mother looked apologetically at the guest and said we are taught not to beat or scold our kids as it hinders their development...

The child was rude and disobedient to his mother. The mother excused herself as she wanted to make a phone call to her husband and moved to other other room leaving the guest with the child. The kid came over to the guest, pulled his face by the mustache and slapped him hard. The guest was shocked and didnt know how to react in the meanwhile the mother came back and the kid acted as though nothing happened.

The mother informed that her husband wont be joining them as he is busy and they proceeded with dinner. On the dining table both (another boy of age 7) the children were playing with the food and threw it at the guest. Again the mother apologized and emphasized they do not discipline their children as it hinders their development.

The mother again excused herself and when she left the guest got up and gave a hard smack to each child and gave them a warning + angry stare and went back to his seat as though nothing happened....When the mother returned she saw both boys behaving and the mother said see the children behave themselves after awhile....

The author concluded I have seen how they are going to raise their children ineffectively and I have seen that our formula works better on them in terms of discipline otherwise the formula applied by the west has not yielded any miracles and they are not going to behave ...

This is a summary in my own words at least you get the essence of the story ;)

Whatcha guys think? :pop:

@Talon Discipline is important and necessary, I agree, but physical violence is not a required component of that process, is it?

@balixd so ur a battlefield fan! so how's the air superiority mode in bf3 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom