What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RAMPAGE I read in a thread in member's section everyone has changed their Dp to Quaid-e-azam you changed it to Allama Iqbal? Any particular reason?

Casual chit-chat is realy good for relieving stress! :)
i changed before u joined so how did u know ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@RAMPAGE I find this quite decent!
quaid01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read some of the most pathetic anti-Islam posts on this forum by shuntmaster. Pathetic. Here's hoping the mods delete them, some really pathetic stuff in that thread by Indians against Muslims (And dare I say it, some Muslims too, against Hindus)

Theek thaak piyari Marshee.... the only thing that has changed is nowadays I have to do some strange stuff such as go buy groceries, pick people(her friends), drop people(her friends)... I was never used to doing such minor stuff..... but it's a nice change.... I think I may become a better human being after all, before I never cared and was super rude to everyone... :D
yeah u were :angry:

Theek thaak piyari Marshee.... the only thing that has changed is nowadays I have to do some strange stuff such as go buy groceries, pick people(her friends), drop people(her friends)... I was never used to doing such minor stuff..... but it's a nice change.... I think I may become a better human being after all, before I never cared and was super rude to everyone... :D

o apny pik n drop service start ki huey hey...hw much do u get paid
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

yep i hav also seen a change in u...pely app 20 hours psend kurty thy PDF py ab 23 hours kurty ho :P jk

btw....happy to c u happy BB :wave: n then remember u were delayin ur visit to pak for marriage n v forced u to go esp i
smileys-thinking-080140.gif
:meeting:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom