What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
smileys-smiley-with-sign-341603.gif
smileys-smiley-with-sign-970033.jpg

since when Naswarville topic becomes subjective ? :woot: it is always been offtopic which is core moto of Naswarville :whistle:

Troll thread ho ga Karzai's arse. This is one of the most special threads curated with nothing but love. Now get in line for an interview, I'll summon the whole Naswaree cabinet.

Is this type of a troll thread right?

Hold on, we are working on it. Pinko file his case.

@Talon

ok. Applying for citizenship! :lol: @Hyperion

Last edited by a moderator:
Theek thaak piyari Marshee.... the only thing that has changed is nowadays I have to do some strange stuff such as go buy groceries, pick people(her friends), drop people(her friends)... I was never used to doing such minor stuff..... but it's a nice change.... I think I may become a better human being after all, before I never cared and was super rude to everyone... :D

haha hena look at his eyes lol :P

im fine BB how hav u been.....gud aftanoon :wave:

Theek thaak piyari Marshee.... the only thing that has changed is nowadays I have to do some strange stuff such as go buy groceries, pick people(her friends), drop people(her friends)... I was never used to doing such minor stuff..... but it's a nice change.... I think I may become a better human being after all, before I never cared and was super rude to everyone... :D

Still a dingbat into nazi eugenics though....:astagh:

@RAMPAGE I read in a thread in member's section everyone has changed their Dp to Quaid-e-azam you changed it to Allama Iqbal? Any particular reason?

Casual chit-chat is realy good for relieving stress! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom