Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ayush BB @Hyperion @Aeronaut @Talon @Aka123

1000181_550308695035786_467774429_n.jpg

Hahaha.... :P
Nice one!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Theek thaak piyari Marshee.... the only thing that has changed is nowadays I have to do some strange stuff such as go buy groceries, pick people(her friends), drop people(her friends)... I was never used to doing such minor stuff..... but it's a nice change.... I think I may become a better human being after all, before I never cared and was super rude to everyone... :D
:astagh: :astagh: :laughcry: ......abhi se ye kaam shuro kar diya.....i wonder when are you going to start doing laundry :whistle: :what:

Hi, nothing much office office office ...

you tell??

got home from site few days ago...so relaxingggg for 3 weeks.....munching on all those fatty foods ....:D :yay: ......

Just started a thread,dedicated to jinnah. where as in Khi today all shops are closed near my area. :sad:
Konsa?? listen kal wali baat ka mind maat karna....it was just my pov and i was presenting my arguements....nothing personal.....:cheers:

got home from site few days ago...so relaxingggg for 3 weeks.....munching on all those fatty foods ....:D :yay: ......

Konsa?? listen kal wali baat ka mind maat karna....it was just my pov and i was presenting my arguements....nothing personal.....:cheers:

nahi bhai mai aisee batein dil per nahi leta.....i don't want to suffer of heart attack so quickly....aur kiya 2 dost argue nahi kersktay?:cheers:

Just read some of the most pathetic anti-Islam posts on this forum by shuntmaster. Pathetic. Here's hoping the mods delete them, some really pathetic stuff in that thread by Indians against Muslims (And dare I say it, some Muslims too, against Hindus)

The Mods are ALWAYS watching .... .... ....

aRQQX7B_460s.jpg

... ... ... and they know what to do!

Just read some of the most pathetic anti-Islam posts on this forum by shuntmaster. Pathetic. Here's hoping the mods delete them, some really pathetic stuff in that thread by Indians against Muslims (And dare I say it, some Muslims too, against Hindus)

The first good post by a troll like you on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom