What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a Pic of Russian Dancer who teaches Bollywood dance to Russian Girls.

OMG!!
Was she really Russian???
By Russian standards she looked atrocious.
@Srinivas Mat dekhna pic.:disagree: Orelse you'll get nightmares tonite. :agree:

No. :disagree:I'm Flamingo who keeps on exploring new things, places. :agree: Not like some Aunty ji who are Kuan ka Mandak...:haha:

Noooo you are a flamingo who eats rotten talab ki machali.....buack buack:bad::bad:

:lol:

I believe you are intelligent enough to deal with them.
or set you leopard on them :lol:

Aaah now in order to prove that i am indeed that i would have to deal with them.:lol: No i am very much contented to stay where i am :P

OMG!!
Was she really Russian???
By Russian standards she looked atrocious.
@Srinivas Mat dekhna pic.:disagree: Orelse you'll get nightmares tonite. :agree:

Noooo you are a flamingo who eats rotten talab ki machali.....buack buack:bad::bad:

:lol:

Yes Aunty Ji, she is Russian Native. Apparently, you need to get your eyes checked. :rofl:

I do eat Machali, roasted one not the Rotten one. :) I give the Rotten one away to Kaun ki mandaki!!! Ter ter.....:woot:

Yes Aunty Ji, she is Russian Native. Apparently, you need to get your eyes checked. :rofl:

I do eat Machali, roasted one not the Rotten one. :) I give the Rotten one away to Kaun ki mandaki!!! Ter ter.....:woot:

Jattiay pairan di mitti nai chhadni. :partay:

Yes Aunty Ji, she is Russian Native. Apparently, you need to get your eyes checked.
I know what you're upto.Dont post the pic here.Dont behave like a jaat.:disagree:

Flamingo said:
I knew it....you have frogs too at home.Aur kuch hai?
I can understand baccha you live in a Zoo.:p:

Chalo me sleepy

:sleep:

Aaah now in order to prove that i am indeed that i would have to deal with them.:lol: No i am very much contented to stay where i am :P
So amna, you don't like movies so what do you do in your spare time besides Pdf-ing ????

I know what you're upto.Dont post the pic here.Dont behave like a jaat.:disagree:

I knew it....you have frogs too at home.Aur kuch hai?
I can understand baccha you live in a Zoo.:p:

Chalo me sleepy

:sleep:

I know, I'm not going to post it here. :)

Aunty Ji, I love Frog ka acchhar, kabhi khaya hai apne??? I visit Defence.PK (zoo), but not live there. :rofl:

I know, I'm not going to post it here. :)
Thankgod!!!
The guys are saved.I think they dont realise it that i have saved them from a catastrophe.:angel:

Flamingo said:
Aunty Ji, I love Frog ka acchhar, kabhi khaya hai apne??? I visit Defence.PK (zoo), but not live there. :rofl:
Hon I must tell you that I know you inside out by now.I knew that you eat frogs tooo...and not to forget rotten machaliiiii ......buuuuuack :bad:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Okay I am very sleepy....now let me sleep.

So amna, you don't like movies so what do you do in your spare time besides Pdf-ing ????

I am an avid reader thats what i love to do I do watch tv but not movies and dramas instead news and talk shows which have already by now heavily affected my sanity, since i am mostly alone here i go out with close friends and visit my relatives as well. I used to watch movies till some years back but then got sick and tired of them all lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom