What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am an avid reader thats what i love to do I do watch tv but not movies and dramas instead news and talk shows which have already by now heavily affected my sanity, since i am mostly alone here i go out with close friends and visit my relatives as well. I used to watch movies till some years back but then got sick and tired of them all lolz
Great .... which book is your favorite ???

I am an avid reader thats what i love to do I do watch tv but not movies and dramas instead news and talk shows which have already by now heavily affected my sanity, since i am mostly alone here i go out with close friends and visit my relatives as well. I used to watch movies till some years back but then got sick and tired of them all lolz
what are you reading nowadays?
I am reading

Battlefield Nuclear Weapons: Issues and Options‎

Stephen D. Biddle, Peter Feaver - 1989 - History - Limited preview
Battlefield nuclear weapons (BNW) have become a major Alliance concern. In the wake of the INF Treaty, the superpower summit at Reykjavik, and the proposals of Mikhail Gorbachev, NATO is reevaluating nearly every aspect of its defense posture ...
-
The Fifty-Year War: Conflict and Strategy in the Cold War‎
Norman Friedman - 2007 - History - Limited preview
Written by an internationally respected analyst and author, "The Fifty-Year War" offers powerful, fast-moving narrative that brings the complexities of the Cold War into focus.
-
books

Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Warfare‎
K. Bhushan, G. Katyal - 2002 - Biological warfare - Limited preview

t
books
e -
My Struggle‎
Adolf Hitler - 1938 - Biography & Autobiography - Limited preview
Mein Kampf (pronounced is an autobiographical manifesto by Nazi leader Adolf Hitler, in which he outlines his political ideology and future plans for Germany. Volume 1 of Mein Kampf was published in 1925 and Volume 2 in 1926.The book was edited ...
books

Thankgod!!!
The guys are saved.I think they dont realise it that i have saved them from a catastrophe.:angel:

Hon I must tell you that I know you inside out by now.I knew that you eat frogs tooo...and not to forget rotten machaliiiii ......buuuuuack :bad:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Okay I am very sleepy....now let me sleep.

You don't know anything as of now. Good Night!!! :sleep:

Last edited:
what are you reading nowadays?
I am reading

Battlefield Nuclear Weapons: Issues and Options‎

Stephen D. Biddle, Peter Feaver - 1989 - History - Limited preview
Battlefield nuclear weapons (BNW) have become a major Alliance concern. In the wake of the INF Treaty, the superpower summit at Reykjavik, and the proposals of Mikhail Gorbachev, NATO is reevaluating nearly every aspect of its defense posture ...
-
The Fifty-Year War: Conflict and Strategy in the Cold War‎
Norman Friedman - 2007 - History - Limited preview
Written by an internationally respected analyst and author, "The Fifty-Year War" offers powerful, fast-moving narrative that brings the complexities of the Cold War into focus.
-
books

Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Warfare‎
K. Bhushan, G. Katyal - 2002 - Biological warfare - Limited preview

t
books
e -
My Struggle‎
Adolf Hitler - 1938 - Biography & Autobiography - Limited preview
Mein Kampf (pronounced is an autobiographical manifesto by Nazi leader Adolf Hitler, in which he outlines his political ideology and future plans for Germany. Volume 1 of Mein Kampf was published in 1925 and Volume 2 in 1926.The book was edited ...
books

Okay I know Friedman the rest i won't dare open lolz I just finished Khalil Gibran's the Prophet actually i have read it once earlier some time ago but had to read it again. Its too good for words.

I have just started to read "Faust" by Goethe

There are so many. I am a "literature" person my choice would strike you as odd lolz wonder what am i doing on a defence forum.
Nein.
There are many literature lovers like me :-)
Okay I know Friedman the rest i won't dare open lolz I just finished Khalil Gibran's the Prophet actually i have read it once earlier some time ago but had to read it again. Its too good for words.
I read a lot of novels..
I remember i Read harry potter secretly at night .
my parents don't let me :lol:
btw are you planning to do CSS or lectureship?
:-)

Nein.
There are many literature lovers like me :-)

I read a lot of novels..
I remember i Read harry potter secretly at night .
my parents don't let me :lol:
btw are you planning to do CSS or lectureship?
:-)

Harry Potter??:angry: I can very well see how much of a literature lover you are :lol:

I don't want to do CSS i'll do M.Phil if things work out as i have planned though not everything is working as smoothly as i might wish.

I have just started to read "Faust" by Goethe
A play was certainly not unexpected :-)

Not a fan of plays but i loved the English translation of Dante's poem, Devine Comedy.

A play was certainly not unexpected :-)

Not a fan of plays but i loved the English translation of Dante's poem, Devine Comedy.

I am more of a fan of plays than novels though i prefer Milton over Dante anyday :D

Harry Potter??:angry: I can very well see how much of a literature lover you are :lol:

I don't want to do CSS i'll do M.Phil if things work out as i have planned though not everything is working as smoothly as i might wish.
I read B.A. books in 9th grade :smokin:
Do PhD in English :D
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
@Zaidi 12 are you alive :D

When someone offered it to me the first time i barely read a few pages and i felt like i couldn't take it any longer. We all have distinct tastes but such stuff holds no appeal to me though i know there is a wider audience for such best sellers.

I read B.A. books in 9th grade :smokin:
Do PhD in English :D
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Who is believing you anyways??:lol: I wish things do work out and i can do my M.Phil soon. Can't say for sure, like i said things are not going entirely the way i had planned till now, hope that changes soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom