What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Africans were going crazing in the stadium!!! Why the fck are we not making runs??? Run Philander!! No no no! lol

No i know you're right about that but its just a personal concern nothing against any particular person. Hope it does turn out the way you guys have planned out:)

We'll test it and draft a policy to be implimented upon all with ranking powers. Moderation oversight will follow.

////////////////////////

Frightened-Girl.jpg

I did doubt that extra O....but anyways my reply would not have changed much.:p:

It is a weeaboo term I do not know why I used it but Husbando kinda means like a guy you really like. Way much more than others may be even have fantasies about them lol

Well you like cats na this ones a little bigger than your usual cuddly pets :) though i am in love with it by the way it isn't a Cheetah its a leopard.
It's awesome actually :) It says Don't mess with Aamna :flame::flame:

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Hey does anyone here reads our long boring posts in the senior section , ya hum TTs aisa hi sara din maghaz mari kartay rehtay hain? :rofl::rofl:
The Son of Cold Start. | Page 19

This is just Jack Daniels....had it been blue label or something then it would have been a lil more expensive and better.:)

It is a weeaboo term I do not know why I used it but Husbando kinda means like a guy you really like. Way much more than others may be even have fantasies about them lol
I know...:angel:
And thats the reason I said my answer would not have changed.:-)

It's awesome actually :) It says Don't mess with Aamna :flame::flame:

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Hey does anyone here reads our long boring posts in the senior section , ya hum TTs aisa hi sara din maghaz mari kartay rehtay hain? :rofl::rofl:
The Son of Cold Start. | Page 19

That message would have really been effectively delivered if i actually had this beauty as my pet:smitten:

Simple, thats one section i never visit since i can't post:angel:

Simple, thats one section i never visit since i can't post:angel:
after we turned to Xenforo ;You can :)
Posts are highly moderated though
you post quality material so you can post in that forum

after we turned to Xenforo ;You can :)
Posts are highly moderated though
you post quality material so you can post in that forum

Hum bechare yaheen bohat tang hain wahan aana muzr-e-sehat hai hamare liye :lol:

Red part ????

I love Flammmmmmmingoooooosssssssss........ :)
I luv flamingoooos inside the zoo.:p:
Kidding....i love their pretty pink color.:)

My father used to work in Hyderabad International Airport as a customs officer and he used to buy lot of Blue Labels and Green labels duty free :drag:

Lot of foreign brands he used to send as gifts to his friends ..... :drag:

Now his tenure is over and transferred to vizag.
You forgot to add the 18yr old Chivas regal.:-)
Ppl in India like Chivas more (not the 12yr old ones).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom