What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha1 what's with ratings ??? why can't i rate other member's posts ??
Only Title holders can :azn:
No i did like all the ones you posted why you didn't like my current one i want to know??:lol:
  • It's gloooooooooooomy
  • It's Dark :(
  • I don't like it
  • blah blah blah
  • It will scare small kids :oops:
  • Blah blah blah
  • Its old
  • Blah blah blah
Look i gave you 8 reasons :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Jk :) if you like it you can keep it :) I am just suggesting :)

• It's gloooooooooooomy
  • I don't like it
  • blah blah blah
  • Blah blah blah
  • Its old
  • Blah blah blah

I know you are only suggesting :D but since your reasons are so original and genuine i am considering :lol:

Jan day BiBi - tuhaday Punjab kol tay capital city ve nai haiga, bandi firdi aik number punjabi.

Kaka, tu phir challoo hoga!!! 'Chandigarh is a city in Northern India that serves as the capital of the states of Punjab and Haryana'!!! :oops: Haryana sada Chota Veer....:eek:

@Aamna14 You can rank after your promotion.

Im really glad that @WebMaster came up with the 'auto post delete' option upon three negative rankings.

It makes my job easier. :yay:

Kaka, tu phir challoo hoga!!! 'Chandigarh is a city in Northern India that serves as the capital of the states of Punjab and Haryana'!!! :oops:

LOL!!! You are the only funny people who have shared capital in world. :lol:

Only Title holders can :azn:

• It's gloooooooooooomy
  • I don't like it
  • blah blah blah
  • Blah blah blah
  • Its old
  • Blah blah blah

I chose a darker one i am sure you are the only kid who would get scared of it :devil:

@Aamna14 You can rank after your promotion.

Im really glad that @WebMaster came up with the 'auto post delete' option upon three negative rankings.

It makes my job easier. :yay:

Rank?? It also would lead to some very ugly battles where title holders would gang up on those who don't support their views and the members would complain of being mistreaded due to obvious reasons.

I chose a darker one i am sure you are the only kid who would get scared of it :devil:
3836155870_3qtg99_xlarge.jpeg
home-alone.jpg
Earth-Beat-scared-kid-650.jpg

Rank?? It also would lead to some very ugly battles where title holders would gang up on those who don't support their views and the members would complain of being mistreaded due to obvious reasons.

We do vetting before promotions. I don't think any of our staff or promotees will abuse this system.

From my viewpoint....its a 'good news'.

I cooked Spinich, Mutton and potatoes today....what are you softies eating? :D

@Dillinger the infadel ... Where are you. :angry:

IF someone disagrees with me i accept it and counter him with reason, But if someone abuses or ad hominems then i will definately give negative ratings even if he is @WebMaster himself :)
i can say the same for most title holders :)
and as i said we are cleaning our ranks too :)

IF someone disagrees with me i accept it and counter him with reason, But if someone abuses or ad hominems then i will definately give negative ratings even if he is @WebMaster himself :)
i can say the same for most title holders :)
and as i said we are cleaning our ranks too :)

No i know you're right about that but its just a personal concern nothing against any particular person. Hope it does turn out the way you guys have planned out:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom