What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
armstrong phir ajj lhr mi humny (pti) ny chuk dy phttay kia na:azn::pakistan::bunny:

I thought about going there but then I realized - We're drameiii baaaz too !

KPK tou sanmbhlaaa nahin jaa rahaa aur PML N kei khilaaf dharna kareiiin geiii !

I think @Armstrong needs the treatment more and much more desperately @Alpha1 doesn't :lol:
yes u r right:agree:

I thought about going there but then I realized - We're drameiii baaaz too !

KPK tou sanmbhlaaa nahin jaa rahaa aur PML N kei khilaaf dharna kareiiin geiii !
apna face deko pely mirror then talk abt pti like this....i dun wanna argue wid mr he who thinks himself always RIGHT n look down upon pti,pak students n universities n everything:rolleyes::disagree:

[quote="Marshmallow, post: 5067724,

yess:yes4::yes4:

Well you are one of the nicest posters here. carry on :-)[/quote]
thnx

apna face deko pely mirror then talk abt pti like this....i dun wanna argue wid mr he who thinks himself always RIGHT n look down upon pti,pak students n universities n everything:rolleyes::disagree:

Koi nahin I understand - You've got nothing to argue with ! :p:

look whos talkin abt time management:rofl: a person who has acquired xperience n skills in mathematics by only countin his defeats n opposite player's wins while playing games online:rofl::meeting: dats hw u kno da difference between plus n minuses:drag:

Lol! :lol:

Yes, I also learned to derive total losses by multiplying the number of matches with my losses per match. :P :rolleyes:

That explains why you don't play games. You must have lost too many rounds online, how else could you have come up with this example? ;) :D

To be honest, I don't play online that much, & even when I did, it was just a few games like Counter Strike.

Last edited:
Because i am gloomy :lol: I'll only have such avatars i am sure. Obviously you can suggest.
enjoy-life-cause-you-only-live-once.png

As for Avatar suggestion

If you like Sceneries
beautiful-scenery-autumn-vidhunraj-albums-nature-250100.jpg

nature-other-beautiful-scenery-wallpaper.jpg

Beautiful-Scenery-Wallpapers.jpg

SNF10T02FX1_682_484306a.jpg

If you like cats
Mysterious%20Ways%20Cat%20and%20Ducks.jpg

DUCK.JPG

Cute-Cats-cats-33440883-1920-1440.jpg

35384_141415719211220_1883576_n.jpg

What else do you like :pop: ?

Not really, its more on the lines of to each his or her own.

All the ones you suggested are great i do love sceneries and cats as well they are so cute. I am not a movie buff so no filmstars or any such thing. Depends on my mood actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom