What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol::enjoy:

988830_573433016066431_170383023_n.jpg

How often do you see a policeman doing stunts!

Yeah, the Note 3's attempt at allowing one handed operation is interesting & well implemented. To the Lumia? I really don't know why, but I guess it's a combination of price & features. The Lumia is a good device, it's just that I am not a big fan of Windows Phone. Although, I should add that I don't have enough experience with it. I don't like how the interface is based solely on live tiles, it gets boring.
I guess ppl like Lumia mostly because of its colorful exterior and price.

p(-)0ENiX said:
Remember back when we had our arguments? Did I target family members even as a joke? Nope. I don't mind seeing anyone on this forum verbally fight or argue because that is somewhat natural & could lead to good debates, but there need to be limits. Insulting family members is an example of breaking those limits. That's just common decency. Other than that, they may verbally insult each other or argue online all they want, & I wouldn't interfere. I never interfere in any fight or argument on this forum unless it gets extremely out of hand, & even then the best way to handle the situation is to diffuse it. Of course, out of hand here implies insults hurled at family members, religion, etc. Personally, even when I have had arguments excluding this one on the forum, it has almost always been because I found a post aimed at me offensive or in some cases, I overreacted to some posts & later apologized. If any guy were to make inappropriate comments about my parents or about my wife (in the future, whenever I get married of course), it would lead to a hell of a fight. In any case, I know those posts were jokes, & that they don't really concern the rest of us too much on an online forum, that is why my initial comment regarding that was made directly towards you. Besides, my initial post telling you that you had the right to defend your family wasn't offensive, neither was it a lie, nor was it backbiting or slandering anyone because you yourself noted that those comments could be deemed offensive. It was for the most part simply a general statement trying to inform you of your right to defend yourself in case you had been offended. I guess I should have worded it a little better, & the whole world knows jokes about families or relatives could easily be considered rude. Whenever I do discuss or even insult specific people, I make sure that those individuals have been mentioned in my posts so that they are aware of it. Of course there is no need to mention anyone right now because all of concerned parties are aware of the situation.

Besides, I didn't interfere in this discussion either. I thought you were offended & even you agreed these comments could be considered offensive because they involve family members. People can make as many jokes as they like with others here & it's a non-issue. Hypothetically, if two people were arguing & insulting family members back & forth online, I might try to diffuse the situation in cases where a female forum member is involved. The whole point of the initial post was to let you know, that you should defend yourself & this goes for everyone on this forum. Other than that different people tolerate different kinds of jokes, & if two members can tolerate offensive jokes among themselves, I of course do not have a right to interfere. The initial comment was made not only to inform people of their rights, but to also because it seemed from your posts that the comments made regarding your family had offended you. In the past, there was another member insulting someone's race with words that shouldn't be mentioned in a family friendly environment. Back then I told the member receiving the insults to ignore them, simply because it is right to stand up for someone when they are being abused. In any case, yeah this explanation has become way too lengthy, but I had to clarify myself. Anyway, jokes made to each other in a friendly manner are perfectly acceptable, even offensive jokes may be acceptable if the response from the receiving party indicates that they aren't offended. Initiating a fight is a different story, & I don't care about people fighting or being rude to each other at all. So in conclusion, I repeat, my purpose of the initial post aimed at you was to inform you that you have the right to defend yourself & it's the right thing to do. Anyway, now that I think about it, the member that I had an argument with right now was the same person that made a "hahaha" comment back when I was offended by one of your posts. I didn't reply to his post back then in spite of how offensive it was because I considered it a waste of time. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but even thinking about that comment of his now is infuriating.
You are right.Sometimes replying back to offensive comments is a waste of time.
Instead of argumenting,I might just report such posts and I am sure mods will take action.I will never go down to their level and fight....why should I bang my head against a wall???
Right??

Hmmm my range of movies might be a little boring but I like movies like U-571,Salt,Wicker Park ,If only and Shutter Island.

Last edited:
Hmmm my range of movies might be a little boring but I like movies like U-571,Salt,Wicker Park ,If only and Shutter Island.

Seen them, any adventure/action/thriller movies ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom