What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
why ?
what happened , common cold?
btw i am loving the fog in lahore 8-)

Yeah that and a little fever but i am feeling better now :-) Thanks for asking. On one fine foggy morning i'll have my hands on your cutie pie kittens:D

That is why the knight is ever ready to jump in to save the damsel in distress
paladin.gif

View attachment 11926

Is he from The BrokeBack Empire? :cheers:

One day a Turk(@T-123456 ) and his camel were walking in a desert when they meet a stranger.
Stranger asks: Where are you going with this donkey ?
@T-123456 replies: Are you blind to see this is not a donkey ?
Stranger quickly replies: I am not talking to you, I am talking to camel.

Lol! :lol:

I agree with your right to defend all members of your family from any sort of personal attack or comments that may be deemed offensive, it is after all; the honorable thing to do.

Moving on to the gif images issue again, the decision to switch from Apple is up to you, but it won't be easy to leave Apple's ecosystem once you have gotten used to it. Repurchasing, finding equivalent application substitutes on Android, & getting used to another OS will be slightly stressful, even though changing platforms is a lot easier than it used to be. The same applies to those switching from other operating systems too. Just make sure that the next device you purchase has all of the necessary stuff to suit your needs. For instance; if you value one handed operation than the Xperia Z Ultra isn't a good choice & if you want great battery life then the Note 3 might be worth considering. In tablets, there are some pretty good Android offerings these days, but iOS still has more tablet optimized applications.

By the way, I hope you aren't switching simply because you can't post gif images. :woot:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom