What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ask the irish guy out ???
:hitwall:
I dont live in that city anymore.. not in touch.. besides it was a temporary infatuation...
the major reason for that is not that am gay(ish) but because of his feminine jawline and nice voice(and accent)...
I find voice/accent to be major factor in attractiveness, do you?

I dont live in that city anymore.. not in touch.. besides it was a temporary infatuation...
the major reason for that is not that am gay(ish) but because of his feminine jawline and nice voice(and accent)...

Who was he , a neighbor?

No, not really !!!

Actually she did not have " Diplomatic Immunity ". If she had Diplomatic Immunity he could not be arrested. She Had " Consular Immunity " which is one step below Full diplomatic immunity. Under Consular immunity she cannot be arrested for her consular duties but can be arrested for her Personal Conduct.

What Part of this don't you understand ?

Kaisa @Imran Khan ? :D

Meray Bhai, wo aap ki class lay raha tha iss liyeh mein nay uss ki class li.

Aap ko irf dikha raha tha kay uss ki class lay raha hoon. :D

Actually she did not have " Diplomatic Immunity ". If she had Diplomatic Immunity he could not be arrested. She Had " Consular Immunity " which is one step below Full diplomatic immunity. Under Consular immunity she cannot be arrested for her consular duties but can be arrested for her Personal Conduct.

What Part of this don't you understand ?

Kaisa @Imran Khan ? :D

Meray Bhai, wo aap ki class lay raha tha iss liyeh mein nay uss ki class li.

Aap ko irf dikha raha tha kay uss ki class lay raha hoon. :D
per main to so raha tha sir jee or main jab uthta hoon to purany pages nhi dekhta na internet ke na life ke . her din zindgi ka nya din hota hai :angel: apki bari meherbani ap ne is qabil smajha ustaad jee

1450167_3686359534045_43727191_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom