What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I am responding here with utmost respect for all members - that includes Al Hasni.
Not trying to bully anyone.
and i bullied you? How?
In any case I request Indian members to please reply/post with respect to others instead of bad mouthing. No point is conveyed that way.
:tup:
Then you ought to have read how things started here without blaming Indians. Infact I learnt this from you. In case of any problem with your posts, you start off with calling everyone - Islamophobe, etc, etc.
Overstatement! I call that WHEN people drag in Islam unnecessarily!
Frankly dear, Indians do like to point out that we are better -
So how is saying measuring yard stick is wrong ?
but only in context to Pakistanis. This behaviour is reserved only for them, not others.
I see a new improvement here on this thread! Evolution taking place?! :unsure:

It's a tobacco it's usually wrapped in a tissue and held on the wisdom teeth.

Best brand is the f16 brand, it's never smoked.
I know it coz my mamoo used to use it...man it smelled like .....really GOD awful smell!! :sick:

Am, I having delusions or are you thanking my posts @ghilzai ? I thought that you hated all Arabs and Semitic people and that we Arabs, according to your logic, are just another race of more numerous Jews.

I guess your hatred to India exceeds the hatred to us for some strange reason. IN reality I know a lot of Pashtun friends here in KSA who love Arabs and respect us greatly. It seems that you have a very wrong idea of us.

I also know that Arabs are highly respected in Afghanistan just like anybody that can speak Arabic. Likewise many Arabs like Pashtuns a lot, those that know about their existence. The hatred you have for us is not natural or common. I don't have Pashtuns nor do Arabs hate them. Aside from maybe a few strange cases that hate them for no reason….

Please PM me the name of those people... the next time they mention or quote you
i will politely ask them not to mention/quote you via MODs
if they presist....
they will be
sSig_banned.gif

@Aamna14 has already taken my advice & placed her friends in the ignore list. Since they are the ones that she probably interacts with the most, the moderators are going to have to ban them all. :rofl:

Am, I having delusions or are you thanking my posts @ghilzai ? I thought that you hated all Arabs and Semitic people and that we Arabs, according to your logic, are just another race of more numerous Jews.

I guess your hatred to India exceeds the hatred to us for some strange reason. IN reality I know a lot of Pashtun friends here in KSA who love Arabs and respect us greatly. It seems that you have a very wrong idea of us.
Bro! Dont rub it in! Just say shukran and walk off :angry:

Didnt realize that Mughal India was ruled from what is today Afghanistan?
Or was it Delhi/Agra/etc.

If tomorrow an Ethnic Afghan becomes PM of India, would you say India is a turco afghan nation?
Because we would still be saying that he/she is an Indian.

The love of Babur for Afghanistan was such that he is buried there.

@Aamna14 has already taken my advice & placed her friends in the ignore list. Since they are the ones that she probably interacts with the most, the moderators are going to have to ban them all. :rofl:

:lol: I haven't taken your advice i am waiting for it to get fixed soon. Yeah right as if the mods are online most of the time and they would immediately do something of that sort it would probably take months for mods to do anything, considering how they aren't very regular :angel:

Your idea of fun might be different :Di am not that new either and i have been visiting the forum for around a year i guess before joining so i do know a bit.
my idea about fun is where my expertise lie; Nuclear exchange Scenario Analysis
I love nuke related threads :D

The love of Babur for Afghanistan was such that he is buried there.

@ghilzai , how genuine is the claim of Ghilzai's being Turkic people? Why is the tribe not speaking a Turkic language then? I have always thought that Pashtuns were a Indo-Iranian people, although not pure by any means, that spoke an Indo-Iranian language that is close to Baluch and strangely to Kurdish? The Kurds speak an Indo-Iranian language but in terms of their ancestry and descent then they have mixed with us Semitic people, in particular Assyrians and Arabs for centuries. Sometimes it is difficult to tell us apart. Aside from Kurds mixing with other people too.

I also know that Arabs are highly respected in Afghanistan just like anybody that can speak Arabic. Likewise many Arabs like Pashtuns a lot, those that know about their existence. The hatred you have for us is not natural or common. I don't have Pashtuns nor do Arabs hate them. Aside from maybe a few strange cases that hate them for no reason….

No problems with Arabs other then when it involves Turco Persian people, you can't blame me for siding with my kin now can you?.

No problems with Arabs other then when it involves Turco Persian people, you can't blame me for siding with my kin now can you?.

What is Turco-Persian people? Who tells about siding with anybody? Since when have Arabs been at war with Pashtuns or Afghanistan? Did the Arabs not die for Afghanistan and the Pashtun people very recently in the hundreds to defend a land far from their own from Russian and communistic intruders? Are thousands of Pashtuns not living in Arab lands while we two speak and earn there living there while we speak? Of course some of them also caused problems but that was a minority. That also caused problems in their homelands… Good and bad apples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom