What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that you Indians are the biggest group by far that happens to insult Islam, Arabs and other Middle Easterners on the ME section? In the dozens? Why am I not seeing other Asians in the form of Chinese for instance doing the same? Never once have I seen a Chinese user do the same. There are some great Indian users that I like and respect but unfortunately for your reputation there are 3 times as many idiots of the type I have just described and their trolling and meddling cannot be accepted forever.

Lastly in your past thread you claimed that Indians defeated Arabs. When did that happen? Arabs and other Semitic people have only traded with the Indian Subcontinent for 5000 years and Islam was spread peacefully.

You are clutching Straws .Accept your assumptions about Farooq are wrong or validate it . Indians Hate Pakistan not Islam . One in every 5 Indian is Muslim . I agree that hate more often than not spills out but it does not validate your assumption . Regarding your last statement read this .Battle of Rajasthan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Regards .

Stop your verbal diarrhea hasni . Arabs Tried but never got into "India". You can look that up . Also no one gives penny under horseshyt even if you guys kill each other like you have been doing for centuries . You assumed Farooq is an Indian and went full retard .

Assumption is the mother of all **** ups . Hence today's thread . Look about Farooq more and clear your head .

Al-Hasani. Not sure what the hell Hasni means in your language.

Ever heard about the conquest of Sindh?

Muslim conquest in the Indian subcontinent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also why should Arabs conquer India which was never a priority? We controlled a territory that was 4-5 times the size of all of modern-day India.

Tell me about any territory that Indians have conquered outside of India? To make an comparison with Arabs who have civilizations/caliphates the size of Western colonial empires of last century is laughable. But each to his own, I guess.

I don't care what you say about that troll. He belongs in your fold. At least he shares the same attitude of all your trolling compatriots who are meddling in non-Indian/non-Hindu issues by trolling.

Not my problem that you cannot admit the huge amount of idiotic Indian/Hindu trolls on the ME section that are fiercely anti-Muslim for example. Also going to deny that? Nor is also my problem that Arabs or people from the Middle East cannot repay such an "interest" in a similar fashion…… Unless when directly spoken to on the ME section.

I guess people's patience would be greater had you not been largely represented by such individuals.

Maybe just a humble guess……

Don't blame your many miseries on Arabs that have nothing to do with them….. We are never blaming Indians for our faults and miseries…...

somthing iz wrong wid notifications somtimes ppl say...but it never happend wid me:no::unsure:

Not something in fact everything is wrong. Half the times i don't get even notified if someone mentions me but on the other hand i get all the alerts for mentions from the members i have ignored :devil:

Given all the nonsense and anti-Muslim, anti-Arab sentiments bound in a inferiority complex and due to centuries of Muslim rule, then that is a feeling one can quickly get. Not to mention all the Indian meddling in internal Arab affairs that they have noting to do with. Indians are not native or live in the ancient Middle East, unless they are migrant workers or immigrants. No Arab user gives a shit about trolling on your section or even visiting it. In fact I doubt that one Arab user has ever written on the Indian section.

Also tell your fellow Indian and Hindu, that Farooq troll, to stop trolling every god damn thread that is remotely relate to Arabs and Saudi Arabia in particular.

I am not even a Najdi but his constant insults of them in EVERY single thread is starting to irritate me. I don't care what he says he is. He is an Indian and I have seen other users say the same.

I don't see Chinese writing anything of such an nature for instance.

LOL , we are advanced enough to send a probe to mars and have a manned mission planned to the moon by 2020. We are the second fastest growing economy in the world, so the last thing we have is an inferiority complex in front of a civilization of camel herders and terrorists and especially from a guy from the failed state of Yemen.

Al-Hasani. Not sure what the hell Hasni means in your language.

Ever heard about the conquest of Sindh?

Muslim conquest in the Indian subcontinent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also why should Arabs conquer India which was never a priority? We controlled a territory that was 4-5 times the size of all of modern-day India. Including significant parts of Europe. In fact only the Arabs have "colonized" Europe for such an long period in modern times.

Tell me about any territory that Indians have conquered outside of India? To make an comparison with Arabs who have civilizations/caliphates the size of Western colonial empires of last century is laughable. But each to his own, I guess.

I don't care what you say about that troll. He belongs in your fold. At least he shares the same attitude of all your trolling compatriots who are meddling in non-Indian/non-Hindu issues by trolling.

Not my problem that you cannot admit the huge amount of idiotic Indian/Hindu trolls on the ME section that are fiercely anti-Muslim for example. Also going to deny that? Nor is also my problem that Arabs or people from the Middle East cannot repay such an "interest" in a similar fashion…… Unless when directly spoken to on the ME section.

He is of your Ummah Like your Dear Brothers in Iran . And now you are again Clutching straws .when i showed you Arabs were smashed in Rajasthan . Arabs never conquered whole of Europe . Maybe Andulisia ( Spain) for some time but got chased from there .
And i don't care what your problem is . If it was an Indian Trolling i would have left firecrackers going as it was going . But since it was not i intervened . You will hardly find me in threads where dimwit Indians are trolling .

Good Night all . I am done with retards for one day .

You are clutching Straws .Accept your assumptions about Farooq are wrong or validate it . Indians Hate Pakistan not Islam . One in every 5 Indian is Muslim . I agree that hate more often than not spills out but it does not validate your assumption . Regarding your last statement read this .Battle of Rajasthan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Regards .

LOL. Not my problem that you get angry because I called him an Hindu and Indian. Never knew that was an crime. He should feel "honored" according to your logic. No, I cannot validate it and I doubt that anybody can unless you know that troll in person. The point still stands. His rhetoric is the rhetoric we, the Middle Eastern people, are used to hear from many Indians. Exact same behavior.
I never talked about Indian Muslims did I? Those are obviously not people that behave/troll the way I described.

Fact is that Arabs conquered large areas of the Indian Subcontinent, areas that many Indians claim as historical "India" or as their own.

Also there was no India back then. India is a knew creation. Before its creation you were made up by hundreds of different ethnic groups, princely states etc.
Also, the Muslim power was never concentrated near India so a whole conquest of India was never realistic. The territory controlled by the early Caliphates was simply too big for that.

Anyway eventually Muslim conquered India a few centuries after and Islam spread.

The point was more of a direct comparison. Can you name me any territories outside of the Indian Subcontinent that Indians controlled/conquered for more than a few years? When you look at history, at least the main events, then the conquest always came from OUTSIDE of India. Not that I am well-versed in Indian history but that thing I at least know...

somthing iz wrong wid notifications somtimes ppl say...but it never happend wid me:no::unsure:

That's good, & I get the feeling only a small number of users may have been plagued by notification issues. In my own case, the notification system works, but it's unfortunately not a 100% reliable.

LOL , we are advanced enough to send a probe to mars and have a manned mission planned to the moon by 2020. We are the second fastest growing economy in the world, so the last thing we have is an inferiority complex in front of a civilization of camel herders and terrorists and especially from a guy from the failed state of Yemen.

Firstly I am not from Yemen, clown. Your people are originally from the Arabian Peninsula. Go read about human migrations a bit.

Oh, what great achievement of a nation having 1.2 BILLION people, LOL. Last time I checked you face a lot of problems and are not even a match for China - the only country that you can compared yourself to considering your huge population.

Did you forget that your country has the highest number of impoverished people ON EARTH (HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE living below the poverty line) that do not even have access to toilettes? There is very little that you can brag about. We have MILLIONS of Indians in our part of the world. I don't see one single Arab emigrating to India to work there. Don't get ahead of yourself and forget your history.

Not something in fact everything is wrong. Half the times i don't get even notified if someone mentions me but on the other hand i get all the alerts for mentions from the members i have ignored :devil:

You can easily solve your notification problem by keeping your friends in the ignore list, & removing your enemies from that list. :laughcry:

:P

He is of your Ummah Like your Dear Brothers in Iran . And now you are again Clutching straws .when i showed you Arabs were smashed in Rajasthan . Arabs never conquered whole of Europe . Maybe Andulisia ( Spain) for some time but got chased from there .
And i don't care what your problem is . If it was an Indian Trolling i would have left firecrackers going as it was going . But since it was not i intervened . You will hardly find me in threads where dimwit Indians are trolling .

Good Night all . I am done with retards for one day .

LOL, the fact is that you Indians cannot compare yourself to even one single Arab when it comes to conquests. Understand? Who said anything about conquering all of Europe? Don't they teach English in India? After all you were conquered by the British and an English colony for nearly a century if my memory serves me right.

Al-Andalus little friend. And other areas too. The point was that Arabs as the only people in recent history outside of Europe, held more European territory and longer than any other people outside of Europe. Ottomans are the other which was roughly the size of the Ottoman held areas in the Balkans.

You can easily solve your notification problem by keeping your friends in the ignore list, & removing your enemies from that list. :laughcry:

:P

:lol::lol: What a wonderful suggestion! No it still has a great advantage that i don't have to fry my brains over reading some unwanted posts :agree:

@al-Hasani chill out alright.

Everybody pls stick on the forum rules, this an off-topic thread. If you want to discuss sth, do it properly.

LOL, the fact is that you Indians cannot compare yourself to even one single Arab when it comes to conquests. Understand? Who said anything about conquering all of Europe? Don't they teach English in India? After all you were conquered by the British and an English colony for nearly a century if my memory serves me right.

Al-Andalus little friend. And other areas too. The point was that Arabs as the only people in recent history outside of Europe, held more European territory and longer than any other people outside of Europe. Ottomans are the other.
An overview of all Indian Empires
Read.
And do note the size of the empires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom