What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some good stuff i've found. wanted to share with you guys.

304532_132710976872458_697547098_n.jpg

esh_54286.jpg

1477640_630515250339687_611393692_n.jpg

Tonight's Mission:

objective: Torn pmln flex outside our house on electricity poll. :pakistan:

mission name: operation midnight assault. :triniti:

strategy: First turn off the street light, then full attack on the flex, when no one is around.

Preparations: fully loaded with a hocked dang :butcher:

Timing: 12:30 am tonight. :tup:

@Jazzbot I got this buddy... :smokin:
Tried to steal bamboo sticks from JI's banner,got caught :rofl:

Back on discussion :D

Just wanted to clarify a point.

Yemen doesn't export oil BTW.

And this is what " Hindu " India did to help the people of Yemen:

India donates 2,500 tonnes of wheat as food aid to Yemen

@Cherokee @Contrarian
@al-Hasani

Nor am I even an Yemeni, LOL. Yemen is one of the coldest civilizations on earth (predate India) and is one of the most beautiful countries. Ironically the first settlers to India came from nowhere other than the Arabian Peninsula.

All Indian Hindus should get deported from KSA and every Arab country in the world. No need for them. Tired of their nonsense. In reality they can't hurt a flue hence all the conquest of outsiders and outside rule for centuries.

Let them migrate to Burma or some other countries.

Nor am I even an Yemeni, LOL. Yemen is one of the coldest civilizations on earth (predate India) and is one of the most beautiful countries. Ironically the first settlers to India came from nowhere other than the Arabian Peninsula.

All Indian Hindus should get deported from KSA and every Arab country in the world. No need for them. Tired of their nonsense. In reality they can't hurt a flue hence all the conquest of outsiders and outside rule for centuries.

Your country your rule . Do that . What is stopping it . Nobody got time for posing .

By the way @al hasni , How did you imagine farooq to be an Indian ?

Your country your rule . Do that . What is stopping it . Nobody got time for posing .

Given all the nonsense and anti-Muslim, anti-Arab sentiments bound in a inferiority complex and due to centuries of Muslim rule, then that is a feeling one can quickly get. Not to mention all the Indian meddling in internal Arab affairs that they have noting to do with. Indians are not native or live in the ancient Middle East, unless they are migrant workers or immigrants. No Arab user gives a shit about trolling on your section or even visiting it. In fact I doubt that one Arab user has ever written on the Indian section.

Also tell your fellow Indian and Hindu, that Farooq troll, to stop trolling every god damn thread that is remotely relate to Arabs and Saudi Arabia in particular.

I am not even a Najdi but his constant insults of them in EVERY single thread is starting to irritate me. I don't care what he says he is. He is an Indian and I have seen other users say the same.

I don't see Chinese writing anything of such an nature for instance.

Given all the nonsense and anti-Muslim, anti-Arab sentiments bound in a inferiority complex and due to centuries of Muslim rule, then that is a feeling one can quickly get. Not to mention all the Indian meddling in internal Arab affairs that they have noting to do with. Indians are not native or live in the ancient Middle East, unless they are migrant workers or immigrants. No Arab user gives a shit about trolling on your section or even visiting it. In fact I doubt that one Arab user has ever written on the Indian section.

Also tell your fellow Indian and Hindu, that Farooq troll, to stop trolling every god damn thread that is remotely relate to Arabs and Saudi Arabia in particular.

No, in all seriousness then I have nothing against Indians or Hindus. But sometimes you cannot withstand trolling.

Stop your verbal diarrhea hasni . Arabs Tried but never got into "India". You can look that up . Also no one gives penny under horseshyt even if you guys kill each other like you have been doing for centuries . You assumed Farooq is an Indian and went full retard .

Assumption is the mother of all **** ups . Hence today's thread . Look about Farooq more and clear your head .

Why is it that you Indians are the biggest group by far that happens to insult Islam, Arabs and other Middle Easterners on the ME section? In the dozens? Why am I not seeing other Asians in the form of Chinese for instance doing the same? Never once have I seen a Chinese user do the same. There are some great Indian users that I like and respect but unfortunately for your reputation there are 3 times as many idiots of the type I have just described and their trolling and meddling cannot be accepted forever.

Lastly in your past thread you claimed that Indians defeated Arabs. When did that happen? Arabs and other Semitic people have only traded with the Indian Subcontinent for 5000 years and Islam was spread peacefully.

The Mughals were Mongols originally. Not Arabs.

Last edited:
You mentioned about conversions to Islam in India.
I merely replied about the status of conversions. That they stopped in a major way after the end of the Mughal rule and a tiny percentage of conversion remained after we got independence from British.
Even that ended in the 80's.

After that I read your inspirational lines about Hindu this or Hindu that to another member of this forum.

I am not even a Najdi but his constant insults of them in EVERY single thread is starting to irritate me. I don't care what he says he is. He is an Indian and I have seen other users say the same.
No one knows. Indians can be Hindus or Sikhs or Muslims or Budhists or Christians.

Regardless of whether he is Indian or not(his flag says KP), just because he might be Indian does not mean you can go on a rant on 'Hindus' or anyone else for that matter regardless of his religion.

You wouldnt like it one bit if the Indians started going on rants about Arabs or Muslims.

An overwhelming number of Indians have no opinion about Arab countries - that means neither positive nor negative.
Their opinions are shaped by how Arabs talk.
Give respect, get respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom