What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I received no notification the second time. I tried to "thank" the original post (the deleted one) & it gave me some sort of an error message (I didn't bother reading it), that was because you had already deleted the post by then.

That's how I knew something was wrong. :lol:

Anyway, I haven't really received multiple notifications for the same post, but in the past I have received notifications every time a post I was mentioned in had been quoted.
:lol::lol::lol:

I too got an error message when I tried to thank a post...:D

image.jpg

Lol! Has the post you tried to "thank" been deleted? I don't remember the message I received. I am really sleepy so I didn't bother to read it. :lol:

No its still there, it was a post by @Ayush.
Once I remember getting a message when I was trying to thank @Alpha1's post
"Do you really want to thank this post?"
:lol:

And I did post a screen shot,or else alphee would not have believed me.:)

No its still there, it was a post by @Ayush.
Once I remember getting a message when I was trying to thank @Alpha1's post
"Do you really want to thank this post?"
:lol:

And I did post a screen shot,or else alphee would not have believed me.:)

Lol! Is that a new verification system to avoid unnecessary "thanks"? :lol: It is strange how random issues keep on coming up every once in a while.

@asad71

How did it feel like, changing your loyalties ??? ...... Fighting against the men you once proudly served with ???

1. It is not easy to explain.It tears a man apart.
2.When under attack, self-preservation takes priority.Protecting honor of yourself and your kind,protecting your family and people are factors that cause natural loyalties to over-ride others.

@niaz

Sir do you think that free provision of Energy to the textile industry is a good idea ???

@vivINDIAN Hi Viv, yen samachara? Nam Wodeyaru teerodralla Guru....Keli tumba bejar aitu. Neev hogidra, avarige antima namana sallisokke?

hogidde aadre avara antima darshana siglella....TV le nodkobekaytu....thumba bejaraitu:rolleyes: RIP to him...
how are u??

I'm doing fine...Yes, avr atmakke shanti sigli...Our Wodeyar was worthy of all the respect. Innmele Rajara patta ne tegidbidtara atwa innyaranara pattabhisheka madtara?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom