What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather eat barfi than watch :)
Your post tells us two things about you.

1) You don't watch Indian movie as a matter of principle. (That's a very good thing and same here)

2) You don't like barfi. (not a very good thing because all the barfi which anyone brings your home is wasted :P)

I know his tactics very well by now :lol: And since he is you're brother you would always side with the hippo against this angelic being :angel:

You - An angelic being....gimme a break you're more like Lucifer wearing a frock hence why we all call you Lucy ! :P

Your post tells us two things about you.

1) You don't watch Indian movie as a matter of principle. (That's a very good thing and same here)

2) You don't like barfi. (not a very good thing because all the barfi which anyone brings your home is wasted :P)

Woww you are right on both accounts:ashamed: Actually i don't like barfi that much and its hardly brought in my home (since everybody knows what i like) so doesn't get wasted :D

You - An angelic being....gimme a break you're more like Lucifer wearing a frock hence why we all call you Lucy ! :P

Who is "we" first tell me that??? :sniper:

Woww you are right on both accounts:ashamed: Actually i don't like barfi that much and its hardly brought in my home (since everybody knows what i like) so doesn't get wasted :D

I don't like Barfi either ! :bad:

I like a chumchum much more especially those pink ones ! :agree:

I don't watch Indian Movies either ! :yay:

Wah ji ...... saadi tai kisi nu parwa hi nai haigi :cray: ..... jira aanda hai Ladoo peray chak kai lai aanda ai :hitwall:

Wah ji ...... saadi tai kisi nu parwa hi nai haigi :cray: ..... jira aanda hai Ladoo peray chak kai lai aanda ai :hitwall:

Haha toh aapko kya pasand hai??? Barfi?

All of us ! :bunny:

Then all of you are incapable of appreciating an angel as myself which doesn't surprise me as you are all mere earthly creatures :angel:

Haha toh aapko kya pasand hai??? Barfi?

Then all of you are incapable of appreciating an angel as myself which doesn't surprise me as you are all mere earthly creatures :angel:
Yes they,all of them cant stand a woman with a voice,but we the rest of all of them find you :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom