What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walaikum Salam.

I was told that u have left and abt a drama with Alpha1.
Yes, but even my leaving didnt solve the problem....So hopefully ignoring him will knock some senses into him....

Lets not talk about it... Webby gave me a warning when someone else asked me the same question!

What happened , Mademoiselle ?
Check the thead [url="https://defence.pk/threads/lost-islamic-history.290343/page-2#post-5024488"]Lost Islamic History | Page 2[/URL]

It had no purpose and someone got a heartattack and is swinging it left and right :rofl:

Yes, but even my leaving didnt solve the problem....So hopefully ignoring him will knock some senses into him....

Lets not talk about it... Webby gave me a warning when someone else asked me the same question!
Alpha 1 is their favorite Child.....The moderators r touchy abt him.

But our little bro is a bit naughty.

@Talon

I didn't get it really . There's nothing worthy of consideration in the thread , you have specified .

So how is my lovely sister.....What abt yr studies.
:rofl: studies chalti rahain gi...Filhal I have been blasting around giving everyone my piece of mind....ab thora payt halka hoa hai :rofl:

How are you?

@Talon

I didn't get it really . There's nothing worthy of consideration in the thread , you have specified .
I think i posted the wrong thread Lost Islamic History | Page 2 wali thee...khair its ok now or last i checked :P ask @Leader for details :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom