What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, thats is actually why i have been busy:)

National Defense University Islamabad. The same uni where Lt. Gen Nasir Janjua was in command.

I thought they didn't take in civilians. Do they only offer postgraduate courses? What did you study?

@Umair Nawaz I asked a question about NDU long ago :)
what cources do they offer civilians and do they offer it after bachelors?

I thought they didn't take in civilians. Do they only offer postgraduate courses? What did you study?
My Father is a Lt Gen (r). Now u should know.Besides i have a vast experience of working with ISPR, ICRC, interpol, US AIDE etc through my advertisement agency, they usually hire us to edit/shot their documentaries, And NDU do have Civil faculty and Students as well. Besides a Military educational center it also offers PhD, masters in International Relations and Military Study.

@Umair Nawaz I asked a question about NDU long ago :)
what cources do they offer civilians and do they offer it after bachelors?
No i think its from Masters. Specifically M-Phil in IR.

digital you mean... thats cool !
Digital and analog both.

@Serpentine

Try reading my signature, lets see how much you can read. Then write it back to me in english words ;)

I can detect many familiar words that are also used in Persian, don't know if they have the same meaning in Urdu.

But it's a bit difficult to understand overall structure and meaning.

Here's the words that I can understand their meanings:

Biaban and Sahra: desert

Govara : Some liquid (mainly water) that is joyful to drink, I don't think if it has an exact meaning in English)

Dasht: weald or a vast field
Behtar: better

Bokhar: Steam

Samt: direction
sefat: feature

seil: flood (or maybe a river) (seile ravan: flowing river)
darvish (A pious and poor man practicing sufism)

Taje sar: crown of head (taje sar dara in Persian litereture means to value something a lot, treating it like your own crown)

afrad: people

aghvam: relatives

taghdir: destiny
fard: one person
mellat: nation

mellate azad: a free nation

tejarat: business

khesarat (khasara): damage or detriment

I think in general, it's talking about honor of people of Indus valley and that it should be valued very much. Also that destiny of a free nation is determined by each and every single person in the country.

Sorry if I'm too wrong, but the structure is not that easy :P

My Father is a Lt Gen (r). Now u should know.Besides i have a vast experience of working with ISPR, ICRC, interpol, US AIDE etc through my advertisement agency, they usually hire us to edit/shot their documentaries, And NDU do have Civil faculty and Students as well. Besides a Military educational center it also offers PhD, masters in International Relations and Military Study.

No i think its from Masters. Specifically M-Phil in IR.

Digital and analog both.

I'm jealous :angry:

JK - congrats bhai jaan :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom