What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Yeah , speaking as if you are standing near Jammu on the Sialkot sector :D

Twice last year when I was sitting for my Exams (the Center was in the Lahore Cantonment Area) I went to the Recruitment Center & I wanted so badly to sign-up - Both times I couldn't muster the courage to take the plunge thinking that I'd make a very unsuitable soldier because I cannot follow orders & because I'd probably get disqualified on medical grounds - Asthma & High BP when I've eaten certain foods that I'm allergic too !

@Talon - Today I ate one whole Tikka Chicken along with an Afghani Naan (you know the 1-1.5 foot long one) & later I ate a Double Decker Burger & drank, all by myself, 2.25 liters of Pepsi - My stomach hurts....koii tareekaaa bataooo theeek karneiii kaaa ? :cray:

@Talon - Today I ate one whole Tikka Chicken along with an Afghani Naan (you know the 1-1.5 foot long one) & later I ate a Double Decker Burger & drank, all by myself, 2.25 liters of Pepsi - My stomach hurts....koii tareekaaa bataooo theeek karneiii kaaa ? :cray:
@Armstrong Payt hai ya quan?! :blink:

totka likho:

2 gali kay bachay pakro and ask them to jump on your tummy....zor ki awazz aai gi...could mean 2 things vomit or.... either way you will feel better ;)

Start farting..........:cray:
I just gave him that advice :rofl:

Last edited:
Payt hai ya quan?! :blink:

totka likho:

2 gali kay bachay pakro and ask them to jump on your tummy....zor ki awazz aai gi...could mean 2 things vomit or.... either way you will feel better ;)
Jitny detail main apne likha ha lagta ha ap ye experience karti rehti ho.:oops:

@Armstrong How goes life and how holds the lard?

Haven't seen you in a while

Hugsy?

th_smiley-hug2%5B1%5D.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom