What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIGGA YOU GAY!

Of course I am not.

But if I was, what's wrong in it?

Besides New Zealand leglaised Gay marriage (along with sheep shagging)

if you catch my drift
;)

Oh, and you still owe me that HUGSY!

:D

@liall Well you do make a good point, If @Armstrong goes out on the street and asks random kids to jump up on his lard belly then he most definitely is going to get booked for pedophilia. Although I defer to the expert on all things pedophilia related- @hinduguy, confirm what has been stated brother.

Hugsy man, big one!! :-)

No homo, its all cool.
I will consult @RAMPAGE and tell you... :p:

@liall Well you do make a good point, If @Armstrong goes out on the street and asks random kids to jump up on his lard belly then he most definitely is going to get booked for pedophilia. Although I defer to the expert on all things pedophilia related- @hinduguy, confirm what has been stated brother.

Hugsy man, big one!! :-)

No homo, its all cool.

Hi man, is it cool if I can PM you with a political discussion?

Would love to pick your brain on it.

It is about politics, but later I can ask you some layman engineering questions

:-)

Hi man, is it cool if I can PM you with a political discussion?

Would love to pick your brain on it.

It is about politics, but later I can ask you some layman engineering questions

:-)

Sure thing bro, no sweat. But later in the day man, its 5 in the morning here and I must catch some sleep, hope thats' cool?

kids carry disease and I dont understand what teenagers say... both are on my banned list... :sick:

Sure thing, ever since you got caught floozing with that 11 year old boy out of Hampshire, sure thing man. I can understand why you'd like to keep your distance lest you get tempted and screw yourself up again.

Sure thing bro, no sweat. But later in the day man, its 5 in the morning here and I must catch some sleep, hope thats' cool?

It's 10:30 here.

I will post the message. Get some shut eye, and then reply at your leisure man.

Thank you :)

YOU

Lol.....why are you being so sour Rampiiii:lol:??
Was I not always open about my "married status??? (And its not my fault that you assumed things)
Btw there many guys who r senior to me here,why dont you call them UNCLE??Lol:p:
I dare you....when Hyperion returns call him UNCLE.

@Alpha1 Back me up.
@RAMPAGE behave
Where has @Armstrong been?
In and out of the kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom