What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news,

996740_400397890092360_440981527_n.jpg

@Jungibaaz sorry my man. gotta do it until you guys arrive as everybody started to quote him that it'd turn it into a insult/racism pool.

It's cool bro.

Thanks for letting me know, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed it.

In other news,
It's cool bro.

Thanks for letting me know, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed it.

yay, just wanted to let you know it. I eltf a little "overpassed" my limits to do that.

@Jungibaaz sorry my man. gotta do it until you guys arrive as everybody started to quote him that it'd turn it into a insult/racism pool.
Yo bro dont international mods have any power? I always see them calling the other mods?! :unsure:

Yo bro dont international mods have any power? I always see them calling the other mods?! :unsure:

we have full moderation rights in our areas of responsibility, besides that we can warn/infract/ban members from their profiles. We usually don't do that upon our mutual respect having to each other. Kinda like the Crocodiles each having their own territories, or the Sicilian Costa Nostra :D

But there can be some exceptions sometimes when no Pakistani Mod's around. Which happened today. I had to ban someone to prevent an insult fest until the arrival of @Jungibaaz ;)

SC rejected his appeal....he will be going to the gallows.....can be hanged anytime....most probably today sunset!

Good for him, he's probably tired of the flp-flopping himself. Man, someday..I shall hang all of you from the streetlights in Dhaka, you (not you personally) shall all swing with the breeze as I look upon the glorious sight.

Yep....considering a couple of other leaders are still in Jail....and some trials are still going on!

This hanging fiasco is going too much!! It could have been postponed for a while I guess. Too much of dramebazi before elections.

This hanging fiasco is going too much!! It could have been postponed for a while I guess. Too much of dramebazi before elections.
This will become too much for AL to handle....considering there's also international pressure on them against the hanging and more pressure to hold elections with BNP....Add to that the violence on the streets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom