What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will become too much for AL to handle....considering there's also international pressure on them against the hanging and more pressure to hold elections with BNP....Add to that the violence on the streets!

Time for an invasion perhaps, after a concentrated round of stand-off munitions that is. Do you have any idea how many times I have dreamed of this? After that I shall make you the supreme ruler of New East Bengal.
Not bad. Funny you should ask the question "how goes life", when the response to the previous line (great bearded one)would be "life goes later today".

Indeed, how are the resident vitriol spewing kanuks? It seems that the folks have mellowed down all over.

@Dillinger

Did you not get my infraction ??? :mad:

I did, I was a bit busy with finding some quality source material on radome construction for another member- had to dig in deep into my stored data. Shall provide the write-up tomorrow.

@Neptune bro i might be off topic but just for my knowledge ... what benefits Turkey gets by being part of NATO now that USSR threat is over ? I will appreciate ur reply ... thanks

it's okay dude. well, firstly the umbrella. It's the third time that NATO deployed PAC-3 Patriot batteries in our borders. Jordan will pay to US for Patriot batteries, while we won't pay anything for them as they are "defensive operations to protect southeastern soils of the alliance".

Many Turkish products has started with JV. At most of them. NATO partners were chosen...that they gave serious ToT. Ex: Today we produce F-16 jets in our home. Besides Israel and US, Turkish F-16s have their own softwares named ÖZGÜR. It gave us the access to high technology with considerable price. Our training doctrines are coming from overall 28 members combat experiences, the same for others. Our products has to get STANAG certificates before being adopted to any nation.

Article 5, was what made USSR to think twice before trying to annex into Turkey. Today Iran, Iraq, Syria know well what would happen. Despite not being a nuclear power. There are 90 recently upgraded B-61 nuclear warheads at Incirlik AFB, which 45 of them are given under Turkish Air Force's command and use, requiring NATO approval. After 60 years of membership, today the entire NATO's Land Forces HQ is located in Turkey, the LANDCOM. ...etc.

America is NATO. Rest of NATO Members are Sheep as they have no Power. If America tells Nato members to Jump, the only response from NATO members is " How high you want us to jump, our LORD ".

Really? Where was the "lord US", when Turkey vetoed Israel's participation to all of the NATO exercises for over 2 years. Where was the "lord US" when Turkish Armed Forces intervened Cyprus. Where was US, when Turkish Navy evacuated his a couple of thousands citizens living in Libya. Where was US when we helped in assembling F-16 parts to Pakisan during embargo years. Where was US when Turkey didn't allow US troops to enter Iraq through Turkish soils. Where was US when UK Parliament refused to act in Syria. See? Turkey and UK being a NATO, are not sheep after all. And we all know well what the consequences of attacking to a NATO Member State will be, no matter even if it's Turkey, a muslim nation. That would be the time that they'll all "jump". But I know well who is the puppet, sheep of "lord US". But I won't tell that due to my respect to my brothers&sisters here.

Really? Where was the "lord US", when Turkey vetoed Israel's participation to all of the NATO exercises for over 2 years. Where was the "lord US" when Turkish Armed Forces intervened Cyprus. Where was US, when Turkish Navy evacuated his a couple of thousands citizens living in Libya. Where was US when we helped in assembling F-16 parts to Pakisan during embargo years. Where was US when Turkey didn't allow US troops to enter Iraq through Turkish soils. Where was US when UK Parliament refused to act in Syria. See? Turkey and UK being a NATO, are not sheep after all. And we all know well what the consequences of attacking to a NATO Member State will be, no matter even if it's Turkey, a muslim nation. That would be the time that they'll all "jump". But I know well who is the puppet, sheep of "lord US". But I won't tell that due to my respect to my brothers&sisters here.

You have already made it clear as the day without naming in fact.

it's okay dude. well, firstly the umbrella. It's the third time that NATO deployed PAC-3 Patriot batteries in our borders. Jordan will pay to US for Patriot batteries, while we won't pay anything for them as they are "defensive operations to protect southeastern soils of the alliance".

Many Turkish products has started with JV. At most of them. NATO partners were chosen...that they gave serious ToT. Ex: Today we produce F-16 jets in our home. Besides Israel and US, Turkish F-16s have their own softwares named ÖZGÜR. It gave us the access to high technology with considerable price. Our training doctrines are coming from overall 28 members combat experiences, the same for others. Our products has to get STANAG certificates before being adopted to any nation.

Article 5, was what made USSR to think twice before trying to annex into Turkey. Today Iran, Iraq, Syria know well what would happen. Despite not being a nuclear power. There are 90 recently upgraded B-61 nuclear warheads at Incirlik AFB, which 45 of them are given under Turkish Air Force's command and use, requiring NATO approval. After 60 years of membership, today the entire NATO's Land Forces HQ is located in Turkey, the LANDCOM. ...etc.

the whole issue can be summed up : russia is still a massive threat, and NATO gives more to turkey than it takes away. Its a good rational decision, who wants to leave a cosy, comfortable club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom