Status
Not open for further replies.
Oiii I'm a Muslim ! :blink:
hahaha no but u often say here dat u are n others also call u dat:what:

ops
smileys-ill-436712.gif

@Armstrong
smileys-smiley-with-sign-723998.gif

i have one question for pakistanis...do u people listen to yo yo honey singh ??

hahaha no but u often say here dat u are n others also call u dat:what:

ops
smileys-ill-436712.gif

I was atheistic in my teens & then I turned to Philosophy & the more I delved into it, the more I realized that many of the ideas that I had subscribed to as an atheist just didn't add up at an elemental level ! Even the very building blocks of 'thought' that we've taken up to be sacrosanct were remarkably paradoxical at a very fundamental level & so the more I studied Epistemology the more I realized how true this was & how chronic it had become !

Thats when I realized a series of Philosophical Conundrums & what made me come back to Islam was that the Koran was talking about all of them !

i have one question for pakistanis...do u people listen to yo yo honey singh ??
I have heard of some of his songs from Indian movies but no I would not go searching for him...Humaray Pakistan mein MASHALLAH itni talent hai...never have time to go searching for others :P

I was atheistic in my teens & then I turned to Philosophy & the more I delved into it, the more I realized that many of the ideas that I had subscribed to as an atheist just didn't add up at an elemental level ! Even the very building blocks of 'thought' that we've taken up to be sacrosanct were remarkably paradoxical at a very fundamental level & so the more I studied Epistemology the more I realized how true this was & how chronic it had become !

Thats when I realized a series of Philosophical Conundrums & what made me come back to Islam was that the Koran was talking about all of them !
wht is epistemology?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom