Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marshmallow

How you doin ???

Again i'm imaging u like this

images
hey bro:tongue: hw r u?:wave: im fine thnx

Mein nay bhi google kiya ha :D

Munda dictionary parta reh ta hai par usko yeh nai malum Chuqandar ya shelgium kiya cheez hai :P
lolsssss xactly to b honest da long thing he wrote i dint undrstand xactly wht he said but just got it dat he said "I was atheistic in my teens & then I turned to Philosophy ":enjoy:

philosophy ki bad kuch b samj nae aya:lol:

Smoking say prob nai solve hondi...You just get high for like what 2 secs? Then you still need to face the same problems...better to be a man and face them then run away!!

well its to relax and release the tension.. its not about avoiding the challenges, its about faces them with a better "you".

hey bro:tongue: hw r u?:wave: im fine thnx

lolsssss xactly to b honest da long thing he wrote i dint undrstand xactly wht he said but just got it dat he said "I was atheistic in my teens & then I turned to Philosophy ":enjoy:

philosophy ki bad kuch b samj nae aya:lol:
:rofl: bacha said he was impressed by jargon written by people calling themselves philosophers then saw that all that was written in Quran too only in better words and much more accurate and with a more strengthening effect ;)

p.s. you know men who smoked, created Pakistan ! :pakistan:
Haan tou? Some mad scientist was high on weed when he made some discovery (cant remember the exact incident) but that doesnt mean i need to go for weed...

Study of Knowledge !
Epistemology (i/ɨˌpɪstɨˈmɒlədʒi/ from Greekἐπιστήμη, epistēmē, meaning "knowledge, understanding", and λόγος, logos, meaning "study of") is the branch of philosophy concerned with the nature and scope of knowledge[1][2] and is also referred to as "theory of knowledge". It questions what knowledge is and how it can be acquired, and the extent to which knowledge pertinent to any given subject or entity can be acquired.

so we have a special branch of science n study for just asking n havin questions in mind?:undecided: wht difference is if any normal n sane person ask any questions n dun hav to study first dis branch epistemology? i mean y do we even need it?

Haan tou? Some mad scientist was high on weed when he made some discovery (cant remember the exact incident) but that doesnt mean i need to go for weed...
i dun wanna b rude or insultin to da grt poet but is it true dat allma iqbal also used to drink to have poetic thoughts n then to write it?:what: i heard it frm somone!

see this proves my point, if you want to do something great, you got to be high ! :drag:

Epistemology (i/ɨˌpɪstɨˈmɒlədʒi/ from Greekἐπιστήμη, epistēmē, meaning "knowledge, understanding", and λόγος, logos, meaning "study of") is the branch of philosophy concerned with the nature and scope of knowledge[1][2] and is also referred to as "theory of knowledge". It questions what knowledge is and how it can be acquired, and the extent to which knowledge pertinent to any given subject or entity can be acquired.

so we have a special branch of science n study for just asking n havin questions in mind?:undecided: wht difference is if any normal n sane person ask any questions n dun hav to study first dis branch epistemology? i mean y do we even need it?

To know what do we mean when we say something as simple as 'this is an Apple' !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom