What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup yet it is ACTUALLY a compulsory course in some countries :blink: no wonder people are going to backwards!

Sooooo true!!! The only reason why people derive or think there is more than 1 reason behind their own saying or others think there is more than 1 reason behind a philosopher's saying is prob because he was "high" when he said it! :P

Ok grandpa!! :agree:

talk later... god bless kids !

hahaha Enjoy :lol: ...... the night is still young so i hope ur not alone ;)

hahahaha...... :cray:

Its complicated ! :)
whts complicated? ur relationship status?:lol: cuz da word is mostly used for dat purpose!:rofl:
jk:ph34r:

xplain it simply ? wht do u mean?
lol i wud surely b gettin this here for askin too many awkwrd questions here tody
smileys-beating-and-fighting-820903.gif

hahaha our ancestors/historians wer into bad habbits n we are forbidden to even talk abt it:tongue:

Tell me about it!!!
Men back then powdered their faces to look paler, used lipstick to have nice red lips....

The Britishers had this box they kept with themselves known as the "snuff box" which contained cocaine and to show class they would put some powder on their nose and hence the word powder your nose...

Then the French guys wore heels :blink:

The Scots wore skirts :blink:

And we the Asians who always had good clothes and fashion sense wanna be WESTERNIZED :blink: :rofl:

Tell me about it!!!
Men back then powdered their faces to look paler, used lipstick to have nice red lips....

The Britishers had this box they kept with themselves known as the "snuff box" which contained cocaine and to show class they would put some powder on their nose and hence the word powder your nose...

Then the French guys wore heels :blink:

The Scots wore skirts :blink:

And we the Asians who always had good clothes and fashion sense wanna be WESTERNIZED :blink: :rofl:
omg
smileys-scare-248682.gif

whts complicated? ur relationship status?:lol: cuz da word is mostly used for dat purpose!:rofl:
jk:ph34r:

xplain it simply ? wht do u mean?
lol i wud surely b gettin this here for askin too many awkwrd questions here tody
smileys-beating-and-fighting-820903.gif

Do some reading on Epistemology yourself & then we'd talk more about this - Thoriii background information tou pehleii gather kar looo betaaa ! :pleasantry:

Right now I'm off to bed ! :lazy2:

Do some reading on Epistemology yourself & then we'd talk more about this - Thoriii background information tou pehleii gather kar looo betaaa ! :pleasantry:

Right now I'm off to bed ! :lazy2:
So are you an empirist or a nativist?

@Armstrong
espeeessteeemooolooogiiiiii just in othr words mean a questionnaire or just like an xam on aples n oranges n stuff like dat...mostly non livin things....n just ask wht is an apple...why its not completly round...y doesnt it taste like an orange n bla bla bla:blah::blah:

y do i hav to study it thn?:meeting:

i dun wanna b rude or insultin to da grt poet but is it true dat allma iqbal also used to drink to have poetic thoughts n then to write it?:what: i heard it frm somone!

@Marshmallow, it is not the case i would suggest you to read Ali Baksh (House Hold seventh of Iqbal) account in this sregard......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom