What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aamna14 's ghar waleiii had her admitted to a weight-loss-clinic cum hostel because she would eat everything in sight ! :unsure:

She even ate the cat ! :bad:

Thankfully now shes lost a 103 kgs in the past 1 month alone eating nothing but Cucumbers ! :fie:

Ji nahin aise kaarname aap ko hi mubarik hoon hum Kashmiri nahin haina isi liye khane ke liye nahin ziinda rehte :D

you are not my baji, you are my phuphi ki behan ki nand kay khwand kay mamon ki beti ki saheli kay chachu ki choti larki... and somehow I am your grandpa :P

In that case you must be habitat of early pharaohs kingdom ..... :whistle:

Tell me about it!!!
Men back then powdered their faces to look paler, used lipstick to have nice red lips....

The Britishers had this box they kept with themselves known as the "snuff box" which contained cocaine and to show class they would put some powder on their nose and hence the word powder your nose...

Then the French guys wore heels :blink:

The Scots wore skirts :blink:

And we the Asians who always had good clothes and fashion sense wanna be WESTERNIZED :blink: :rofl:

:rofl: Because the population of Asia is insecure to the core lol Otherwise who would want to be like Britishers or French :lol: Nahin for some personal reasons thats how it is.

Last edited:
So are you an empirist or a nativist?

I dunno ! I agree with somethings in Empiricism (I dunno what Nativism is) but by & large if a category has to be chosen I'd say I'm more inclined towards Relativism & Perenialism !

@Armstrong
espeeessteeemooolooogiiiiii just in othr words mean a questionnaire or just like an xam on aples n oranges n stuff like dat...mostly non livin things....n just ask wht is an apple...why its not completly round...y doesnt it taste like an orange n bla bla bla:blah::blah:

y do i hav to study it thn?:meeting:

No its not that ! :hitwall:

Just read some of it & then think about it ! :)

yeh just dat say u dun hav any answer!:disagree:

Okay I don't have an answer ! :(

For Fat Persian Cows that is whose heads are full of Cow Fodder ! :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom