What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol - good - keep it up ....
me fine - eating dust in the middle of nowhere----but the view is amazing
are u in some desert land?:unsure:

Yes!! Sweater isnt enough EVERY MORNING GOING TO WORK I have a thermal turtleneck, some shirt, a hoody + a coat and i am still cold...Damn its impossible to walk properly with soo much weight!!

Awesome!!! So when you guys 1st met...Were you like Leader? Jazzy?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! or did you already know eachothers names by then? :P
sista y dun u just attach any small heater wid u while goin out:lol: wud save u from waerin so many clothes n accessories:tongue:

Oh god @Marshmallow is online again - She never studies or does any house work but instead stays logged onto the Internet 24/7 - Pataa nahin kiyaa baneiii gaaa isss Persian Monkey kaaa ! :hitwall:
images

Well most of my family isn't with me i am mostly alone so hardly get to spend my time with them if i am fre
I didn't receive an alert for this one :undecided: Well most of my family isn't with me i am mostly alone so hardly get to spend my time with them if i am free i go to meet some close friends, read most of the time or go to meet my relatives.
Alone? Kiyun g?

Alone? Kiyun g?

@Aamna14 's ghar waleiii had her admitted to a weight-loss-clinic cum hostel because she would eat everything in sight ! :unsure:

She even ate the cat ! :bad:

Thankfully now shes lost a 103 kgs in the past 1 month alone eating nothing but Cucumbers ! :fie:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom