What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me be honest about this. I am not following this stuff closely.
That said; I do know that Pipavav (if I'm not mistaken) has a tie up with DCNS for the very same project bid. So; it clear that there are at least 2 bidders of the project. Now; first the Technical bid has to pass muster with MoD, then the financial bid (L1) has to get through. Thats all I can say for now.

Off the bat; both of them have the requisite Tech in place with viable designs. Is there helluva difference e.g. between the Cantabria and the Fincantieri Designs for FSS? I think not. Even without minutely studying either.

Well there isn't much of a difference between the supply ships offered by either but the LPDs are a whole different matter, Navantia has the edge with an in service LPD (and the Australian order) unlike Fincantieri. Even the proposed Fincantieri LPD/LHD is over-matched by Navantia's Athlas 26000 (Juan Carlos and the Canberra for Australia)..hell the Juan Carlos is just a bigger ship at the end of the day than the Mistral out of DCNS and the ROK DOKDO ships.

Then what is the stuff that comes out of the woman when her water breaks?

Look it up, you won't like the answer. Amniotic fluid is the stuff of nightmares, well to be fare it does obviously consist of water among other things.

Yaar to paani hi hua na? Kaun sa dariya ka paani ekdum swacch hota hai?

Try the fetus's urine (that's right, from around the 4th month onward) and its poop after the meconium (and the fetus ingests this amniotic fluid and passes it out- then ingests it again btw, 15 ounces of it everyday till birth).

Try the fetus's urine (that's right, from around the 4th month onward) and its poop after the meconium (and the fetus ingests this amniotic fluid and passes it out- then ingests it again btw, 15 ounces of it everyday till birth).

Susu is still water only. Ya potty can create a problem. hmmmmm

You're one creepy dude .....

You're one creepy dude .....

That's creepy all right, but then it prepares you for dealing with the human condition- gives one perspective.

Basically what he's saying is we all start life as potty mouths.

Some of us just don't grow out of it.

Well we all "start life" as an anus, yup that's the first part of your body which materializes within the uterus.

Well we all "start life" as an anus, yup that's the first part of your body which materializes within the uterus.

Fun facts!

What Freud meant about being anal. Going back to unremembered cues from when we were still in the womb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom