Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does sun or moon eclipse really have effect on the unborn baby? :unsure:

anyone know about this ?

Does sun or moon eclipse really have effect on the unborn baby? :unsure:

anyone know about this ?

Rumors.. :lol:

My mom and aunts used to talk about it when my wife was pregnant, no idea whether its true or not, neither me nor my wife cared much about this..

well I have seen marks on bodies which are claimed to be due to the eclipse :unsure:

I have also seen such black marks on babies, but what's the proof that those are due to eclipse?

Hmm. so you blame the apathy of the authorities for the poor exposition of Pakistan's history? That is plausible. Yet rarely do you meet a poster here well versed in history unless you want to count gooks who think that Harappa=Meluha.

Its not just apathy its also the lack of relevance for us compared to what it is for you guys !

In case of India - the religious angle figures in as well !

Ayodha means very little to us but for you guys its History in addition to Religious Association !

So in a way when we look at the History of the Region we do so, to use an analogy, the way Greeks would look at their History - Interested but now on a different plane of thought altogether & not nearly as emotionally vested in it as they would be had they not been by & large Secular Humanists & had their culture not been embellished by a larger, overarching European Culture that has taken root in most of Western Europe in the past 50 or so years !

When you look to History you do so the same way Arabs (& other Muslims) look to Muslim History !

The emotions vested in the mention & association with Khalid bin Waleed for Muslims isn't nearly the same emotions that a Greek would have for say Leonidous !

Similarly you guys have a religious element to it as if, not in the sense of worship, but in the sense of considerably heightened ownership that we don't !

When we look to the Mauryan Empire - We think....cool thats nice so he built an Empire with a good system of Administration amongst other things !

But when you guys look to it - the Hindu Element comes in as well - We were Great in the Past....the Ancient Vedic Civilization was so ahead of its time & other things !

Sense of Ownership & Affinity not Worship is what I mean to say here !

I have also seen such black marks on babies, but what's the proof that those are due to eclipse?

no proof but as they say, only those babies have it who are born during or after the eclipse and whose mothers got exposed to the eclipse environment..:wacko:

no proof but as they say, only those babies have it who are born during or after the eclipse and whose mothers got exposed to the eclipse environment..:wacko:

Ok and why are you so interested in it? :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom