What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, you are still butting heads with the sad miah, spare the poor fellow since he already suffers from severe head trauma.

Buttsy doesn't know much Punjabi either.

How goes college, final year right?

I'm not, He quoted me in 'Bengali' & I thought he said something 'Derogatory' :eek: and I in Russian. :cray:

Yesterday, I had discussion with him, you are correct Buttstrong doesn't know Punjabi :crazy:

Yes, I'm in Final Year...College is Chokus :drag: Last year hai, sab dost tafri marte rehte hain...

I wrecked my car in lahore once... survived thanks to a green belt n a electric pole.. which prevented by car from rolling onto the next road with oncomming traffic.. rolled by car like 5 times... broke a few bones... had to get a surgery... my eye was like clawed or somethin.. n the small glass particles...!

Luckily i wasnt defaced (the doc did i good job)..

Im the King of the mountains.. :lol:
That's horrible, shuker kr yar.. drive safe, my bro says khud bhi bacho or dosro ko bhi bachao, should be the motto :-)

I'm not, He quoted me in 'Bengali' & I thought he said something 'Derogatory' :eek: and I in Russian. :cray:

Yesterday, I had discussion with him, you are correct Buttstrong doesn't know Punjabi :crazy:

Yes, I'm in Final Year...College is Chokus :drag: Last year hai, sab dost tafri marte rehte hain...

Such is life, I miss my rolling days with the college folks. I'll tell you this much, the friends you roll with are constant companions, this applies even more aptly for more amorous relationships. Unfortunately CA articles are generally killjoys and are not known for either dexterity or taste- ergo no rolling and thus no partaking of the sacred reefer. But then that is what college would have meant for me, I suppose you kids are more focused on general khurapati activities.

our(indian and after 1947 pakistan) civilisation is 5000 years old :)

Yes just like African Civilization is a few thousand years ago but just as Nigeria doesn't equal Africa, India doesn't equal Ancient India just because you named it as such ! :P

no.had it last year.
this time we had fourier, vector integration etc . :hitwall:
ok, later.

btw, @Flamingo u weren't suppose to visit pdf right, and concentrate only on your studies :D

I'm devoted to my studies :partay: Are yaar PDF addictive hai :cray: but I'm trying my best :drag:

:mad: You Fat Lemur with a broken tail !

Truth is Bitter :lol:

Main ek Hippopotamus lana hai Jungle toh, jo teri Posts nu reply karroga....fitteh muh Lahori :whistle:

Yes just like African Civilization is a few thousand years ago but just as Nigeria doesn't equal Africa, India doesn't equal Ancient India just because you named it as such ! :P
u emigrated from india not the Republic of India. period :smokin:

though the part from where u emigrated is still in present day India :D

u emigrated from india not the Republic of India. period :smokin:

I emigrated from the Celestial World into this Realm by being born on Pakistani Soil ! :smokin:

My Grandpa found himself on this side of the divide when British India gave way to the Dominions of Pakistan & India ! :P

Tereiii isss mein kiyaa kamaaal haiii ? :what:

Such is life, I miss my rolling days with the college folks. I'll tell you this much, the friends you roll with are constant companions, this applies even more aptly for more amorous relationships. Unfortunately CA articles are generally killjoys and are not known for either dexterity or taste- ergo no rolling and thus no partaking of the sacred reefer. But then that is what college would have meant for me, I suppose you kids are more focused on general khurapati activities.

You'll get benefits of your Hardship in Near Future, CA earns lot of $$$$.....Yes, we do khurpati act ivies which Normal College students doo...Some of my College friends are Tenants at my place, after College, we start khurapt's at home...

Last edited:
I emigrated from the Celestial World into this Realm by being born on Pakistani Soil ! :smokin:

My Grandpa found himself on this side of the divide when British India gave way to the Dominions of Pakistan & India ! :P

Tereiii isss mein kiyaa kamaaal haiii ? :what:

Nope, present day India encompasses ancient Magadh and that's pretty much a majority of ancient Indian history. :agree:

You'll reap benefits of your Hardship in Near Future, CA earns lot of $$$$.....Yes, we do khurpati act ivies which Normal College students doo...Some of my College friends are Tenants at my place, after College, we start khurapt's at home...

Is that you meditating beneath the waves by any chance?

Nope, present day India encompasses ancient Magadh and that's pretty much a majority of ancient Indian history. :agree:

Nope - Present Day India is just a smart play of words whereby a geographic & historic India has been extrapolated onto the present day State of India ! :p:

Is that you meditating beneath the waves by any chance?

My English Sucks :ashamed:and you use flowery & difficult Words....:pissed:Meri Bhawana ko Samaj:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom