What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
then you wont have a car like this :lol:

I have tried something similar Nissan 350z.It belonged to my cousin brother who luvs sports cars.But true i cant handle cars with such great acceleration...my reaction time is too slow.

I have tried something similar Nissan 350z.It belonged to my cousin brother who luvs sports cars.But true i cant handle cars with such great acceleration...my reaction time is too slow.

wow, thats a beauty, 12 cylinder baby..

p.s. I have done some real crazy things too with my car, but with age, you become sober :lol:

wow, thats a beauty, 12 cylinder baby..
Dont know much about ....i sat...i tried n i came out.I found it lil uncomfortable becoz the seats were very low.
But i tried his JEEP SRT8.
I loved it...but could not dare to drive it on highway.

Slow?
Scorpions should be fast:what:

Dont know much about ....i sat...i tried n i came out.I found it lil uncomfortable becoz the seats were very low.
But i tried his JEEP SRT8.
I loved it...but could not dare to drive it on highway.

mmuhahaha.... :omghaha:

Last edited:
Slow?
Scorpions should be fast:what:

Not slow...i almost got a ticket for speeding once.I mean i remember the camera clicking but thankfully it was not me.

mmuhahaha.... :omghaha:

8-)
Whats so funny???
The acceleration was just too good...i could not have handled it at 140kmph(max speed thats allowed in this country)
And dont dare me..,i might just try it next time and post the video here.:mad:

@levina
waise I like to have a relationship with my car, its not like you can switch to other cars, you got to fall in love with one, one that you truly believe is made for you, and you for her...
and now a days cars are tin cans, and nothing more.. need to dig from the past, restore it...

Relationship with a car???o_O
Yeah only men can have "affairs" with their cars.
How can men luv their cars sooo much??:hitwall:
I luv the new generation cars...all of them from the smallest to the meanest.Want to try them all...

Last edited:
8-)
Whats so funny???
The acceleration was just too good...i could not have handled it at 140kmph(max speed thats allowed in this country)
And dont dare me..,i might just try it next time and post the video here.:mad:

okay okay, dont get yourself killed after a dare on pdf's naswarville thread

bad drivers go to heaven sooner than others... :lol:

okay okay, dont get yourself killed after a dare on pdf's naswarville thread

bad drivers go to heaven sooner than others... :lol:

You thought i was foolish enough to take that bait????:devil:

you think I perceived you foolish ? :lol:

I wouldnt be surpirsed even if u did....You think you are the "Leader" and rest are inferior to you.8-)

@Alpha1 This ones you. :)

image.jpg

yOu and @Armstrong

image.jpg

And now rest of the naswarites...:p:

image.jpg

Buh bye
:crazy_pilot:

I wouldnt be surpirsed even if u did....You think you are the "Leader" and rest are inferior to you.8-)

And now rest of the naswarites...:p:

View attachment 11224

Buh bye
:crazy_pilot:

thats so soo true, bow to the king :thank_you2:

anyway these owls, looks like bunch of pakistanis at airport for the first time, no idea what to do...:sarcastic:

good bye !:happy:

well never been more 200, but touched 190, it kinda getting boring on motorway :lol:

have you drove in Lahore? man its like a dodging car video game... :lol:

I wrecked my car in lahore once... survived thanks to a green belt n a electric pole.. which prevented by car from rolling onto the next road with oncomming traffic.. rolled by car like 5 times... broke a few bones... had to get a surgery... my eye was like clawed or somethin.. n the small glass particles...!

Luckily i wasnt defaced (the doc did i good job)..

Oops....on a mountainous terrain???

Im the King of the mountains.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom