What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully it isn't like i said doctors and hospitals unnerve me :p:
Well i belong to a family where 70% of the people are in the military ; doctors [most of them in the military]
thats why i know a lot about military and MED stuff ; and yeah hospitals don't unnerve me
i can even Administer Intamuscular injection and nowadays i beg my mom to teach me how to administer an intravenous one

Well i belong to a family where 70% of the people are in the military ; doctors [most of them in the military]
thats why i know a lot about military and MED stuff ; and yeah hospitals don't unnerve me
i can even Administer Intamuscular and nowadays i beg my mom to tach me how to administer an intravenous one

Ohh okay yes then it makes sense with me i think its just an in built fault :lol:

I am done with my masters in English Literature maybe next year would start with my m phil depends on a couple of things.

from GC?

p.s

@Jazzbot yar yeh ptcl Evo Tab ki kiya speed honi chaiye? Its pathetic.. :mad:

6th product. 3G evo tab

Welcome to PTCL

Specs: Welcome to PTCL

Its about average / basic tab, should be ok if you aren't looking for extensive use. The only thing which is lacking is 512 mb RAM which should be at least 1 gb.. 5mp camera is also below par if you are going to use camera quite often.. I think you can find better chinese tabs at this 18,000 Rs price tag..

Specs: Welcome to PTCL

Its about average / basic tab, should be ok if you aren't looking for extensive use. The only thing which is lacking is 512 mb RAM which should be at least 1 gb.. 5mp camera is also below par if you are going to use camera quite often.. I think you can find better chinese tabs at this 18,000 Rs price tag..

problem is 3g broad band comes only with this crappy device.. the net is slow, should it not be as speedy as a magic wand click? :D

i guess it wud b tough to get in(its equivalent to ias)....lekin mil gaya toh u'll be
images

gud for u.....my fav. book is toilers of the sea.

lolz thats nice.

well not everyone get to die in a car like this :lol:

You dont know how it feels just before the bang.....i would not want that to happen to me ever.I want to enter my grave in one piece.

You dont know how it feels just before the bang.....i would not want that happen to me ever.I want to enter my grave in one piece.

then you wont have a car like this :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom