What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong found your Video on Youtube:mad: @Dillinger @Alpha1 @levina @RAMPAGE @Ayush :enjoy:

When i clicked play it says this :mad:

image.jpg

Look at my Profile Pic, Aunti Ji, I ain't look like Hippo or even baby Hippo :azn::drag:
Prove tat its you in tat pic :coffee:

Aunty Ji! Apparently, Youtube Error. Try and refresh your web browser.Weekend pay, I'll take your email ID and share Pictures :pop:

Nope....i tried to play it on my youtube app too.But it isnt working.
When we share our email ids send me the link again....lol.

Nope....i tried to play it on my youtube app too.But it isnt working.
When we share our email ids send me the link again....lol.

Try it after couple of hours, if it doesn't work, you can visit Youtube and use the key words 'bhande kali kara lo funny'. :pop:

Last edited:
@levina ji pranam.

I forgot your name and now I saw it and remembered so just dropped in to say hi.

Really???
How sweet!
Pranam to you too 8-)

Try it after couple of hours, if it doesn't work, you can visit Youtube and use the key words 'bhande kali kara lo funny'. :pop:

That hippo was hilarious :lol:
I didnt know @Armstrong could sing sooo well.:rofl:
Or was that you @Flamingo
Flash isn't supported on your device, you need to view it from pc / laptop..
Thanks
Instead of opening up the laptop i searched for the tag on iPad.

Last edited:
@Capt.Popeye Apparently the Spanish Navy's Cantabria (combat supply ship) had made a stop in Goa around the 27th of this month "so that the Indian Navy , a potential major customer of Navantia, knows firsthand this platform and its capabilities." Also it seems that Navantia is very enthusiastic about the LPD tender and has already chosen L&T as its partner, this decision will boost L&T's role in the naval sector given that it already has a major contribution in the Arihant project and the ginormous Kattupalli shipyard. Navantia's Athlas line (albeit the well-deck will need some minor tweaks if two LCACs are to be accommodated rather than the current capacity of a single LCAC along with 2 LCM-1Es) is my favorite for the tender, what's your take on this?

The moon definitely exerts a well documented effect on tides at sea. And other such effects on bodies of water.

Since the baby is also suspended in water inside the mother's stomach, therefore it is believed that the phases of the moon would have an effect on that also.

@Capt.Popeye Apparently the Spanish Navy's Cantabria (combat supply ship) had made a stop in Goa around the 27th of this month "so that the Indian Navy , a potential major customer of Navantia, knows firsthand this platform and its capabilities." Also it seems that Navantia is very enthusiastic about the LPD tender and has already chosen L&T as its partner, this decision will boost L&T's role in the naval sector given that it already has a major contribution in the Arihant project and the ginormous Kattupalli shipyard. Navantia's Athlas line (albeit the well-deck will need some minor tweaks if two LCACs are to be accommodated rather than the current capacity of a single LCAC along with 2 LCM-1Es) is my favorite for the tender, what's your take on this?

Let me be honest about this. I am not following this stuff closely.
That said; I do know that Pipavav (if I'm not mistaken) has a tie up with DCNS for the very same project bid. So; it clear that there are at least 2 bidders of the project. Now; first the Technical bid has to pass muster with MoD, then the financial bid (L1) has to get through. Thats all I can say for now.

Off the bat; both of them have the requisite Tech in place with viable designs. Is there helluva difference e.g. between the Cantabria and the Fincantieri Designs for FSS? I think not. Even without minutely studying either.

p.s. the Cantabria's port-call at Goa was a strictly marketing trip. :D

The moon definitely exerts a well documented effect on tides at sea. And other such effects on bodies of water.

Since the baby is also suspended in water inside the mother's stomach, therefore it is believed that the phases of the moon would have an effect on that also.

Its not water, the baby ain't suspended in water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom