What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pardon, tested him - In what manner ? :unsure:

If you mean whether I've tried sticking the ends of a two pin plug in his Nostrils & see whether he can charge my cell phone - Yes....yes I did; unfortunately his snot is acidic because I never got the ends of the plug back - They just melted there & then ! :undecided:
:bad:

Hey @Dillinger; just to correct you a bit: I've been in "Civvy Street" for quite a while, doing what people like to call "Managing" and even getting paid to dispense useless opinions that masquerade as "Consulting", that is how it is. :lol:

BZhxK3HCAAATJBJ.jpg:large

Most of us are. Some of us actually know stuff (to a certain extent, as in when we do state things they are thoroughly corroborated and in context to the best of our knowledge), most are just one line posters or folks spewing some inane opinion or the other, then there are those who are cogent and sharp posters on many topics but they do not go too deep into the technical details and then there are the rare few who are either professionals or have intimate knowledge of systems- @Capt.Popeye is a good example of the latter breed of posters ( a professional and equipped with deep knowledge). I am just someone who reads a lot and extensively furnishes his opinions- that's all.
Even to google out the things that you post in this forum requires some good knowledge in the field.Or all this just a gestalt illusion???
fainting-smiley.gif

But you @Dillinger you sound very familiar.....very very familiar....:devil:

Even to google out the things that you post in this forum requires some good knowledge in the field.Or all this just a gestalt illusion???
fainting-smiley.gif

But you @Dillinger you sound very familiar.....very very familiar....:devil:

Familiar from the real world, that would be awkward? Well, so how am I a familiar character?

Familiar from the real world, that would be awkward? Well, so how am I a familiar character?

Nah...virtual world.
But forget it.....if you're not the same guy then i dont want to give you nightmares.

@Dillinger , Actually Every time I look at your Avatar, King Julian Comes to my mind. May be you and other members have seen this numerous time and got bored, but still I want to post it for your Avatar. Hope you like it!!

@Dillinger , Actually Every time I look at your Avatar, King Julian Comes to my mind. May be you and other members have seen this numerous time and got bored, but still I want to post it for your Avatar. Hope you like it!!

He's an old friend and a dear chap, last I heard of him he had half his spleen eaten by his paramour (a bear) and was recuperating- good old Julian..:-)

Virtual world- well go ahead- who do you think I am?

Your being bihari...bengali....self proclaimed baba....knowing 8 languages.....all this can not be a coincidence....but your profession is all that points that u might not be "him".

@thesolar65
I had posted that song just yesterday for @Dillinger lolzzzzz

Didn't know that. Actually I wanted to be in this thread, but all the talks here are above my head. Wanted to start some where and this is the first thing came to my mind. But I think Naswar...whatever is not my cup of tea.

Your being bihari...bengali....self proclaimed baba....knowing 8 languages.....all this can not be a coincidence....but your profession is all that points that u might not be "him".

You've lost me there- who could I be?

Didn't know that. Actually I wanted to be in this thread, but all the talks here are above my head. Wanted to start some where and this is the first thing came to my mind. But I think Naswar...whatever is not my cup of tea.

You talk as if i understand every thing here....most of it just whooshes over my head....but then i have a never say die attitude...:azn:

You've lost me there- who could I be?

Dont confuse me.....

Oh stay, its just that Naswar is on shutdown at the moment since one of the regulars is busy with his term exams, another is busy romancing goats while another is MIA- its empty and ergo sparse and dry conversation is all you will get atm..wait around and you shall like what you see.

You talk as if i understand every thing here....most of it just whooshes over my head....but then i have a never say die attitude...:azn:

Dont confuse me.....

Well you must have a few guesses, so let me have em', who do you think I am?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom