What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks once again.

You are welcome. I still think you should make a complaint, but ask the management or anyone else in charge to keep the complaint anonymous. They can carry out their investigation without involving you, & the culprit if caught won't be able to compromise someone else's account.

You sound like a member from another forum.
But tell me is that good or bad surveillance??

I have never minded surveillance- so no sweat...on another forum..hmm..nope I am not a participating member at any other forum as of now- never have been (I have an account on IDF but I have never composed even a single post on IDF)..

You are welcome. I still think you should make a complaint, but ask the management or anyone else in charge to keep the complaint anonymous. They can carry out their investigation without involving you, & the culprit if caught won't be able to compromise someone else's account.

Its scary...
I dont know who was bitten by the curiosity bug in the office.

The issue is that its not easy to remain anonymous here,the news will spread like a wild fire.And the consequences scares me.But i will try...infact i must try.

I have never minded surveillance- so no sweat...on another forum..hmm..nope I am not a participating member at any other forum as of now- never have been (I have an account on IDF but I have never composed even a single post on IDF)..

So just erase my question from your memory and get back to your lemur self.
Btw december is not far away:whistle:

And whats IDF??

Its scary...
I dont know who was bitten by the curiosity bug in the office.

The issue is that its not easy to remain anonymous here,the news will spread like a wild fire.And the consequences scares me.But i will try...infact i must try.

So just erase my question from your memory and get back to your lemur self.
Btw december is not far away:whistle:

And whats IDF??

Indian defense forum...enhh..what's the significance of the whole December thing?

Yay, that is my bihari brother :cheers:
Btw, , Dillinger which posts of that troll asad71 are u talking about? :what:

Generally, inanity constantly follows that one...another harebrained specimen is that czar786 fellow...top contenders for vapid fool of the year award. The best poster I have encountered here is the apple of my eyes @ZYXW obvio followed by my brother @Armstrong.

Generally, inanity constantly follows that one...another harebrained specimen is that czar786 fellow...top contenders for vapid fool of the year award. The best poster I have encountered here is the apple of my eyes @ZYXW obvio followed by my brother @Armstrong.
czar is a false flagger :hitwall: @hinduguy another example.

but I have heard that asad was made a professional on @Armstrong 's recommendation. :pissed:
we should kill him for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom